Olympus Entertainment - Celebrating 10 Years! [$2k+ GIVEAWAY] ×
Special Promotion [FREE OLYMPUS+] ×

So I was in Pyrgos and without any gear on me, not even backpack, enemy gang member VERSUS TheDoogWoof killed me in the back, I spawned in Pyrgos without any gear again. I was not trying to rob anybody or not to kill anyone or not trying to get my trunk back or whatever. I just spawned back  and took my vehicle out and left Pyrgos, while driving out, that guy saw me again and said he is gonna report me on the forums. What should I feel about it ? You guys know what, this dude has some big problems in his life, maybe he has a little dick, I dont have any idea but I am sure of one thing and its that : he is trying to be a bitch and he is taking all the fun away. 

Look, If I was like breaking the NLR to kill him or to take my stuff back, or to do other stuff, yeah just go ahead ban me. But I was just fuckıng driving my car trying to get the fuck out of the city and thats what he messages me.  Oh you broke the NLR enjoy your ban, see you in a few days.. 

If anybody thinks this is fair. FUCK YOU. literally all the people who thinks lıke that bitch is taking all the fun of Altis life away. I hope all of you stop playing the game so we can have a better Altis life server. 

By the way, just to make it clear, I am not trying to be offensive to anybody, I am just tryıng to show to people who read this, there are a lot of fuckers in the server that they are even gonna report you for  just that kında lıttle thing. 

• Like 6
  • Haha 1
  • Hmm 2
  • Downvote 1
1 minute ago, Shark 4-6 said:

If anybody thinks this is fair. FUCK YOU. 

By the way, just to make it clear, I am not trying to be offensive to anybody, 

Funniest thing I've read. So much anger

NLR is meant to avoid abuse, I am sorry you had a bad experience, however, because you are angry is no reason to circumvent the rules. NLR sucks sometimes, and there is nothing stopping you from requesting medic if you wish to stay in that city. However, if you break the rules, they can and will report you. 

Just now, MyersB said:

NLR is meant to avoid abuse,

Thats what I mean. I wasnt abusing. and probably a 10- years old kid comes out  says enjoy your ban I am gonna report you to forums.

People play Arma 3 to have fun. not to deal with children.

3 minutes ago, Jobius said:

Funniest thing I've read. So much anger

So much anger ? Yeah my 5 days ban just ended and I couldnt even play a day this fucking guy comes out says I broke NLR because I spawned in Pyrgos again.

I think I have every right to be angry furious or whatever

3 minutes ago, Ajax said:

BANNED

yeah I know the rule is simple. if you are in the circle, you are banned. you dont have to quote it to inform me. I went to support and learned it is a stricted rule. still thanks for makıng a comment tho

So you broke a rule after being killed by an enemy gang member that you're at war with knowing they can KOS without engagement ... and you're mad about it? You get those texts because it gets abused with people spawning right back to try to get revenge. I'm all for blasting people away and robbing people, but at least follow the few rules the server has.

Also, openingly admitting to breaking a server rule. Yikes.

3 minutes ago, Benjamin Remer said:

You only have to stay 1km away from where you died for 15 mins, it's not that hard to get around. NLR has been a thing since the server first launched back in 2014, it's fine the way it is

I don't think it is fine the way it is. I was not interacting with anybody in the circle and I was already driving out, I stayed in the circle not more than a minute. I was not trying to abuse anything or whatever. if you understand me, I was just driving away. NOT abusing it. if I was trying to kill,rob or if I was trying to take my HEMITT full of cocaine back, yeah just go ahead and tell me I broke NLR and I abused it and go ahead ban me. I am fine with it. You probably understand what I mean. No need for me to keep trying to explain myself. I think I made it clear.

still the rule says if you are in the circle, you are banned, I also went to support in ts3 to learn the rule definitely. and it is simple. get in NLR circle - you are banned.

Just now, Instantmac said:

So you broke a rule after being killed by an enemy gang member that you're at war with knowing they can KOS without engagement ... and you're mad about it? You get those texts because it gets abused with people spawning right back to try to get revenge. I'm all for blasting people away and robbing people, but at least follow the few rules the server has.

Also, openingly admitting to breaking a server rule. Yikes.

yeah I was not trying to break the rule and come back and kill the guy. I know they can KOS. I dont give any fuck about it. you are supposed to understand that from the quote I typed.

I am mad because he reports me only because he saw me şn the circle. I was not trying to kill him, I was not trying to take back my stuff. I was just driving. Could you understand that part of my quote ? . I hope you can. and from what you typed, it feels like I was all about abusing the rule go back kill him take revenge. I was not up to that. I did not have any weapon before I died, and after I respawned, I was not trying to go back for revenge.

and yeah I made that topic because that child messaged me saying that I gotta have fun with my ban. trying to show you guys what kinda bitch he is. but if you or anybody is so obsessed that ı broke the rule, ı dont give a shit. because I was not trying to break the NLR rule. spawn in Pyrgos and get out of there. thats what I was trying to do. that is  not abuse. And I am well aware that there are many other fuckers trying to RDM and trying to break the rules while engaging or whatever. if you are talking to them, it is fine. but I am not one of those guys.

• Like 1

NLR has been a thing since day 1 and nothing you might have to say will change that. NLR is needed and will not be removed. Im not saying that it can't be changed but I highly doubt anything you have to say will cause such a change to happen. 

Tbh admins shouldnt be such braindead robots. Nlr is only a thing so you don't just spawn back and get a gun and go on a rage or try and save an expensive car. If some1 is just driving by. Gets killed he should be able to spawn back and get his car to leave. Admins shouldn't favor these little twatbags that just kill for no reason. 

Edited by [Slug] RapidKillz
  • Like 1
  • Downvote 2

What I see here is that instead of spawning in any of the other 4 major cities, grabbing a car, and going wherever you planned to go. Instead you spawned right back where you died and drove away. Wether you met anyone or did anything else except drive away is irrelevant to the fact.

Guess I just don’t understand why the annoyance, you had to click Pygros to spawn at over any of the other 4 locations, knowing that NLR was a thing.

46 minutes ago, Shark 4-6 said:

So much anger ? Yeah my 5 days ban just ended and I couldnt even play a day this fucking guy comes out says I broke NLR because I spawned in Pyrgos again.

So in one week you've been or are getting banned twice. 

:thinking-face_1f914:

27 minutes ago, Shark 4-6 said:

I am mad because he reports me only because he saw me şn the circle. I was not trying to kill him, I was not trying to take back my stuff. I was just driving.

If you were just trying to get out of there, why not just re-spawn in one of the other 3 cities?

27 minutes ago, Shark 4-6 said:

and yeah I made that topic because that child messaged me saying that I gotta have fun with my ban. trying to show you guys what kinda bitch he is. but if you or anybody is so obsessed that ı broke the rule, ı dont give a shit. because I was not trying to break the NLR rule. spawn in Pyrgos and get out of there. thats what I was trying to do. that is  not abuse. And I am well aware that there are many other fuckers trying to RDM and trying to break the rules while engaging or whatever. if you are talking to them, it is fine. but I am not one of those guys.

I'm not trying to be a dick, but it sounds like you know the rules but you don't care or don't think they apply to you. What's stopping people from breaking NLR and always saying "I wAs JuSt TrYiNg tO lEaVe ThE cItY!!1! I sHoUlDnT gEt In TrOuBlE!" It's bad enough to have squeakers going around RDM'ing people. I want people to have fun with the game but there are rules. If you don't like them, there are ways to go about getting them changed.

• Like 1
12 minutes ago, Malachi said:

What I see here is that instead of spawning in any of the other 4 major cities, grabbing a car, and going wherever you planned to go. Instead you spawned right back where you died and drove away. Wether you met anyone or did anything else except drive away is irrelevant to the fact.

Guess I just don’t understand why the annoyance, you had to click Pygros to spawn at over any of the other 4 locations, knowing that NLR was a thing.

if you are goıng down to Mooonshine, you dont spawn at Kavala. you spawn at Pyrgos. If yo uare here to argue, I typed all the things I think, you can think the otherwise, you can think something else. I dont care. thats what I think. I was not abusing. I was taking my car and leaving. no need for more words. To make it more clear : yo utake a gun and go back to kill the guy who kılled you : yeah you are abusing it. me : not doıng it. takıng car and leaving. not a valuable car not a HEMITT full of cocaine. just a freakıng SAA 

• Like 1

I’m not here to argue either, I came here to state the fact that you died and responded immediately to the area you died in because it was closer to your final destination. You could of easily spawned Sofia flew to the airfield by moonshine and then pulled a vehicle there or spawned Sofia and driven across the countryside to your destination.

17 minutes ago, Instantmac said:

So in one week you've been or are getting banned twice. 

:thinking-face_1f914:

If you were just trying to get out of there, why not just re-spawn in one of the other 3 cities?

I'm not trying to be a dick, but it sounds like you know the rules but you don't care or don't think they apply to you. What's stopping people from breaking NLR and always saying "I wAs JuSt TrYiNg tO lEaVe ThE cItY!!1! I sHoUlDnT gEt In TrOuBlE!" It's bad enough to have squeakers going around RDM'ing people. I want people to have fun with the game but there are rules. If you don't like them, there are ways to go about getting them changed.

sorry for sounding like that. What I was thinking was that NLR is : if you go back to guy who kılled you, to kıll hım to revenge, it is NLR. if you go back to take your valuable ehicle back, it is NLR . I would not think NLR is very stricted and you get banned if you get in the circle. thats what I am trying to explain. Look I am fine with that, if a guy dies while processing his stuff and he was about to make a 2 million cash. and then he comes back there for revenge. thats a god damn break of NLR. but mine was just a little thing. you dont god damn report for that thing. 

2 minutes ago, Slumberjack said:

If you break a rule you have to prepare to face the consequences, even if they seem unfair... Same goes to IRL laws etc. Getting abusive on the forums isn't the way to go about these things...

I typed there ı am not tryın to be offensive. If someone is being a bitch, it is not my fault. I am just showing it to people because I am mad. I am not threatening anybody. and I know it is just a fuckıng game. the reason I made this topic is that people lıke them are taking all the fun of the game away. and I am well aware of that if I break teh rules , there will be consequences. thanks for reminding me that but you dont have to remind me that. anyways thanks for your comment.

5 minutes ago, Malachi said:

I’m not here to argue either, I came here to state the fact that you died and responded immediately to the area you died in because it was closer to your final destination. You could of easily spawned Sofia flew to the airfield by moonshine and then pulled a vehicle there or spawned Sofia and driven across the countryside to your destination.

yeah or you can spawn it athira, drive your vehicle to airfield and fly, and just to remınd you : there will be at least 10000 different scenarios while you are on the way, it will be dangerous as everyone will try to rob you, safest way is Pyrgos

1 hour ago, Shark 4-6 said:

So I was in Pyrgos and without any gear on me, not even backpack, enemy gang member VERSUS TheDoogWoof killed me in the back, I spawned in Pyrgos without any gear again. I was not trying to rob anybody or not to kill anyone or not trying to get my trunk back or whatever. I just spawned back  and took my vehicle out and left Pyrgos, while driving out, that guy saw me again and said he is gonna report me on the forums. What should I feel about it ? You guys know what, this dude has some big problems in his life, maybe he has a little dick, I dont have any idea but I am sure of one thing and its that : he is trying to be a bitch and he is taking all the fun away. 

Look, If I was like breaking the NLR to kill him or to take my stuff back, or to do other stuff, yeah just go ahead ban me. But I was just fuckıng driving my car trying to get the fuck out of the city and thats what he messages me.  Oh you broke the NLR enjoy your ban, see you in a few days.. 

If anybody thinks this is fair. FUCK YOU. literally all the people who thinks lıke that bitch is taking all the fun of Altis life away. I hope all of you stop playing the game so we can have a better Altis life server. 

By the way, just to make it clear, I am not trying to be offensive to anybody, I am just tryıng to show to people who read this, there are a lot of fuckers in the server that they are even gonna report you for  just that kında lıttle thing. 

Going to give my opinion here because i believe this is something to this. ( Here me out!)

Shark according to rule yada yad a kya you broke nlr ( new life rule) by entering an area that you legitimately lost life in.( not got arma'ed * what a game*) - so to start off AS IS. yes you broke the rule. = ban
( you and everyone else need to read the rules. that is still something people forget to do... IGNORANCE IS NOT AN OPTION) xd

HOWERRRRRR!     NLR was created to prevent revenge spawn killing/robbing/etc... from scat players whom get butt hurt, and nlr is needed in a rp mannor (lite rp).  The Olympus rules are there for a reason and are ever evolving. I believe this one needs to be looked at aswell.

Getting banned is (or should be) a resolve if you breaking a rule and cause hardship to another player.( and are otherwise unable to compensate for your actions- not official but its been this way since the sun first peeked.)
"Breaking"   ""lite RP server rule""  NLR to immaterially leave the area should not of been a ban. You caused no harm to no one around you.  There should have been some thought behind this ban and you should have maybe been talked to about it in support to make sure you understand you broke the rule. yes you broke the rules but people are breaking rules to rotch fed events, cartels, etc... all the time that need to be dealt with .. ghosting is at a all time high right next to lag switching.

Now someone trying to get away from some kids and them use the rules as a bully tactic. ( i mean really?! reporting someone for NLR that effected no one? is your aim or something that bad that, that's how you get to 'win'???? way to represent your gang #cringe #rat infestation)
That behavior is what needs corrected and punished, in my opinion. 'ima use the rules to troll you' ... wtf! its painful to read this petty little b.s. and know this is a great place pledged with unsupervised 10yr munkeys glued to their mt.due and chicken fingers.

Using the rules to make new players feel unwanted and bullied should be taken very seriously, as it teaches the new players that attitude is acceptable. thus learning and leaving a very bad salty after taste  that can't help but evolve into how they interact.

Cancer spreads faster with fuel, put that fire out! So what if those trolls don't play here. this isn't some meme server.

• Like 1
  • Downvote 2
  • Senior Developer

What if part of the reason that guy killed you is that he doesn't like seeing enemy gang members in Pyrgos? Then, even by just coming back and getting a car and leaving, you're still defeating the reason that he killed you.

This is a fairly simple rule to follow, and it's supposed to be annoying. It's a consequence for death.

7 minutes ago, Shark 4-6 said:

yeah or you can spawn it athira, drive your vehicle to airfield and fly, and just to remınd you : there will be at least 10000 different scenarios while you are on the way, it will be dangerous as everyone will try to rob you, safest way is Pyrgos

Well in this instance the safest way is not Pygros, because going Pygros potentially cost you a ban. I was just recommending what I would of suggested you do over spawning in Pygros,breaking NLR, just so you can get get some moonshine.

8 minutes ago, Shark 4-6 said:

sorry for sounding like that. What I was thinking was that NLR is : if you go back to guy who kılled you, to kıll hım to revenge, it is NLR. if you go back to take your valuable ehicle back, it is NLR . I would not think NLR is very stricted and you get banned if you get in the circle. thats what I am trying to explain. Look I am fine with that, if a guy dies while processing his stuff and he was about to make a 2 million cash. and then he comes back there for revenge. thats a god damn break of NLR. but mine was just a little thing. you dont god damn report for that thing.

Do I agree with people reporting people for a simple break of NLR to get out of the city? Not really. But you have 3 other options to re-spawn to. The NLR rule is there for a reason to prevent people from going back for revenge (not saying you intended to do that but it happens) and like @codeYeTi said it's a consequence for being killed regardless of how it happened.

4 minutes ago, codeYeTi said:

What if part of the reason that guy killed you is that he doesn't like seeing enemy gang members in Pyrgos? Then, even by just coming back and getting a car and leaving, you're still defeating the reason that he killed you.

This is a fairly simple rule to follow, and it's supposed to be annoying. It's a consequence for death.

you mean like a terror or like spawn campers? big difference

If your at war... sure... if your calling a terror sure... if your to afraid or unable and hide in a town with full gear chasing noobs around   ... why life? xd
Cut it off

• Senior Developer
11 minutes ago, Theak said:

you mean like a terror or like spawn campers? big difference

If your at war... sure... if your calling a terror sure... if your to afraid or unable and hide in a town with full gear chasing noobs around   ... why life? xd
Cut it off

Don't like getting killed? Don't be at war?

• Like 1
1 minute ago, codeYeTi said:

Don't like getting killed? Don't be at war?

you missed my point.
If your just sitting 'spawn camping' in a town to kill unarmed noobs , iswhat i ment by why life.
Organizing a terror, killing a gang member that your at war with, i get. being at war has nothing to do with liking being killed or now. abusing the war system sitting in a town hoping to farm some unarmed enemy gang is sad is what im getting at.

this system was heavily exploited when vigis actually got some intensives and by vigis i mean trolls at this point.
Seems like even that got molested and prostituted out as a cover to run around with a tazer to just rob and toll.

2 hours ago, Shark 4-6 said:

Yeah my 5 days ban just ended

If your ban was five days, then this wasn’t your first violation. What other rules have you taken exception to due to your unique circumstances?

• Like 1