NLR is SHIT

2 hours ago, codeYeTi said:

What if part of the reason that guy killed you is that he doesn't like seeing enemy gang members in Pyrgos? Then, even by just coming back and getting a car and leaving, you're still defeating the reason that he killed you.

This is a fairly simple rule to follow, and it's supposed to be annoying. It's a consequence for death.

I dont give a shit what others like or doesnt like

53 minutes ago, Grandma Gary said:

Not agreeing with a rule unfortunately does not make you exempt from them ^_^

I am not asking for exemption. I am stating it is a shit rule

3 hours ago, SPBojo said:

NLR has been a thing since day 1 and nothing you might have to say will change that. NLR is needed and will not be removed. Im not saying that it can't be changed but I highly doubt anything you have to say will cause such a change to happen. 

yeah the fact is you typing this, wont stop me from stating this rule is shit.

2 hours ago, Theak said:

Going to give my opinion here because i believe this is something to this. ( Here me out!)

Shark according to rule yada yad a kya you broke nlr ( new life rule) by entering an area that you legitimately lost life in.( not got arma'ed * what a game*) - so to start off AS IS. yes you broke the rule. = ban
( you and everyone else need to read the rules. that is still something people forget to do... IGNORANCE IS NOT AN OPTION) xd

HOWERRRRRR!     NLR was created to prevent revenge spawn killing/robbing/etc... from scat players whom get butt hurt, and nlr is needed in a rp mannor (lite rp).  The Olympus rules are there for a reason and are ever evolving. I believe this one needs to be looked at aswell.

Getting banned is (or should be) a resolve if you breaking a rule and cause hardship to another player.( and are otherwise unable to compensate for your actions- not official but its been this way since the sun first peeked.)
"Breaking"   ""lite RP server rule""  NLR to immaterially leave the area should not of been a ban. You caused no harm to no one around you.  There should have been some thought behind this ban and you should have maybe been talked to about it in support to make sure you understand you broke the rule. yes you broke the rules but people are breaking rules to rotch fed events, cartels, etc... all the time that need to be dealt with .. ghosting is at a all time high right next to lag switching.

Now someone trying to get away from some kids and them use the rules as a bully tactic. ( i mean really?! reporting someone for NLR that effected no one? is your aim or something that bad that, that's how you get to 'win'???? way to represent your gang #cringe #rat infestation)
That behavior is what needs corrected and punished, in my opinion. 'ima use the rules to troll you' ... wtf! its painful to read this petty little b.s. and know this is a great place pledged with unsupervised 10yr munkeys glued to their mt.due and chicken fingers.

Using the rules to make new players feel unwanted and bullied should be taken very seriously, as it teaches the new players that attitude is acceptable. thus learning and leaving a very bad salty after taste  that can't help but evolve into how they interact.

Cancer spreads faster with fuel, put that fire out! So what if those trolls don't play here. this isn't some meme server.

out of all the comments, thank you, I now know that there are people understand me . at least.

2 hours ago, [Slug] RapidKillz said:

Tbh admins shouldnt be such braindead robots. Nlr is only a thing so you don't just spawn back and get a gun and go on a rage or try and save an expensive car. If some1 is just driving by. Gets killed he should be able to spawn back and get his car to leave. Admins shouldn't favor these little twatbags that just kill for no reason. 

I went to ts3. They said it is stricted rule. they dont care what happens or whatever. get in the circle , somebody reports you , you are banned

1 hour ago, Scribble said:

I’m uninstalling now, thanks for the tip.

any time.

1 hour ago, Fat Clemenza said:

If your ban was five days, then this wasn’t your first violation. What other rules have you taken exception to due to your unique circumstances?

oh you got me there. yeah NLR is not my first violation.

still I did not understand what you meant by unique circumstances. Anyways it is fine.

19 hours ago, Shark 4-6 said:

yeah I know the rule is simple. if you are in the circle, you are banned. you dont have to quote it to inform me. I went to support and learned it is a stricted rule. still thanks for makıng a comment tho

if it's a "stricted rule" then don't break it... just spawn somewhere else. there's 4 spawns for civs btw.