Olympus Entertainment - Celebrating 10 Years! [$2k+ GIVEAWAY] ×
Special Promotion [FREE OLYMPUS+] ×

Rap Battle | Winner Gets

to join the DeathSlugs / or money 

Yo my name is Rapidkillz I pop deez pills like I pop deez nutz My mind is so divine I kill without even having to try don't cry just realize that ur goin to die  skrrt skrrt

Oh look, is that Dread? They should change their name to Dead cuz when I roll up I , the Leader of DeathSlugs no longer gives a fuck. Pull out the titan and blast em like I blast your mom in bed. 

Even if they parachute it ain't goin to help cuz we have snipers on the ground yeah better get down cuz  they don't make a sound crawling on the ground snipers on the ground better get down lookin like a clown that don't frown meoww

Edited by [Slug] RapidKillz
  • TriHard 1
  • Downvote 33

i will easily out rap anyone.

My name is IsaiahGG I am the beast. Used to be in Tree, now im on APD running the streets. I am the best you will ever meet, not even your top 10 can come close to me. Sitting here typing these words take no skill, I can easily spit these bars and get charged with tempted to kill. You need to chill, I am the best MC but just make sure you see me that you dont come near thee, because i float like a butterfly and sting like a mufuckin bee ;)

• Like 1
9 minutes ago, IsaiahGG said:

i will easily out rap anyone.

My name is IsaiahGG I am the beast. Used to be in Tree, now im on APD running the streets. I am the best you will ever meet, not even your top 10 can come close to me. Sitting here typing these words take no skill, I can easily spit these bars and get charged with tempted to kill. You need to chill, I am the best MC but just make sure you see me that you dont come near thee, because i float like a butterfly and sting like a mufuckin bee ;)

it was all good up until the last sentance thank you for trying heres 50k

Edited by [Slug] RapidKillz
3 hours ago, [Slug] RapidKillz said:

to join the DeathSlugs / or money 

Yo my name is Rapidkillz I pop deez pills like I pop deez nutz My mind is so divine I kill without even having to try don't cry just realize that ur goin to die  skrrt skrrt

Oh look, is that Dread? They should change their name to Dead cuz when I roll up I , the Leader of DeathSlugs no longer gives a fuck. Pull out the titan and blast em like I blast your mom in bed. 

Even if they parachute it ain't goin to help cuz we have snipers on the ground yeah better get down cuz  they don't make a sound crawling on the ground snipers on the ground better get down lookin like a clown that don't frown meoww

are you 12 or do you have a mental disability?

• Like 6
  • Downvote 1
  • Owner
1 hour ago, [Slug] RapidKillz said:

apd dick suckin at its finest 

How am I dick sucking? Complimenting a friend on the forums isn’t a thing anymore? I already got my lethals, and I need to johnson hop to get a promotion. If you earn it you earn it. 

1 hour ago, Vac. said:

Im gone for a few weeks and I see some nibba having -400 rep almost as worse as proud....

Fr if you started reading all of his content he makes proud look intelligent