Olympus Entertainment - Celebrating 10 Years! [$2k+ GIVEAWAY] ×
Special Promotion [FREE OLYMPUS+] ×

OS is looking for gangs

40 minutes ago, BillRampage said:

im not sure hot to feel about this O.o

@BillRampage Yeah, if you look on the page 3 of this thread, I made a few long posts that touch on the most common issues that could be argued/associated with this policy change.

Feel free to take a look.

On 4/2/2019 at 8:49 AM, MAV said:

So what you are saying is staff isn't allowed to have fun?... It's fairly simple... Staff will have to be unbiased or they will be removed from staff.. if you believe some biased hàs happened then report the staff member. ..

Remember staff volunteers our time to the server and community to ensure you continue having fun... Shouldn't that mean we're allowed to have fun too?

honestly no-1 likes u

• Downvote 3
2 minutes ago, poof said:

honestly no-1 likes u

who even are you? lol

Not trying to be a dick, just honestly don't even know who you are to even dislike me..

• Like 1
  • Downvote 1
13 minutes ago, MAV said:

who even are you? lol

Not trying to be a dick, just honestly don't even know who you are to even dislike me..

2 minutes ago, poof said:

i just dont like u

and shut up

@MAV @poof Lets all just be friends guys.  We all want to help Olympus and in order to do that we all know there will be arguments and fights and disagreements, but we should always be respectful to one another.

On 4/2/2019 at 4:35 PM, Dante said:

This shit has always been so simple man. Big idiots. I played with multiple gangs when I was staff and I would unban my gang members all day. Especially when I was in VX. Pussies. 

I even unbanned my big homie @DaneG when @Scribble‘s bitch ass reported him. I was Biased Dante

Yes, we know :Kappa:

• Like 1
On 4/2/2019 at 4:12 PM, Ryan said:

If you see a staff member beating around the bush and not upholding the same rules within the people in their gang as opposed to outside of their gang, then it’s like Mav said report them. The last staff member that abused within their gang was removed without even questioning it. 

100% if you are in a gang and they break the rules while you watch, the staff member in question wouldnt ban them there and than he would leave it be unless someone else reports it :) that alone is wrong if a member of staff sees a violation happend within their own gang they should ban the member that broke the rule right there and than :)

• Downvote 1
On 7/23/2018 at 11:10 PM, Grandma Gary said:

OS Can now join gangs as fully fledged members and any applicants for moderator will no longer be expected to leave their gangs ;D

This is not a meme it is honestly a long overdue policy change.

Enjoy the mediocrity that OS can bring to your gangs today!

Join grim for hourly fed my guy