Olympus Entertainment - Celebrating 10 Years! [$2k+ GIVEAWAY] ×
Special Promotion [FREE OLYMPUS+] ×

OS is looking for gangs

Already had staff being in gangs feel like this is just a official word on the situation, not like its gonna matter at fuckall if they are in a gang or not.

• Like 2
5 minutes ago, ryan beck said:

This more of a they can wear tags now they were in gangs before 

Exactly, we have always been apart of some gang, mostly for warpoints, but still, makes it much easier whenever we want to engage or anything like that. 

• Like 1
  • Admin
11 hours ago, Pledge said:

So now I can be APD and staff?

We allow OS in gangs because we trust the current staff not to be BIAS :Kappa:

2 hours ago, Dangus said:

So I get that they can now use gang tags, but since they are still staff, would they have to have [OS] in front of their name or not?

Nah. If they were doing staff stuff they would be incognito or wear OS tags, but when they’re playing with gangs they can wear their tags with no affiliation to OS. 

• Like 1
12 hours ago, SPBojo said:

Already had staff being in gangs feel like this is just a official word on the situation, not like its gonna matter at fuckall if they are in a gang or not.

There are less than a handful of staff that are actually any good at the game and I’m not being bias but I’ve played against most Sr APD admins and BIG yikes

Edited by Monkeysz
  • Like 3
3 hours ago, Dante said:

We allow OS in gangs because we trust the current staff not to be BIAS :Kappa:

Nah. If they were doing staff stuff they would be incognito or wear OS tags, but when they’re playing with gangs they can wear their tags with no affiliation to OS. 

Sounds good. I was just thinking if someone were to request help from a staff member via the text message and all the sudden some dude pops up wearing random gang tags and has esp enabled that the person would be confused. 

• Head Admin
7 minutes ago, Dangus said:

Sounds good. I was just thinking if someone were to request help from a staff member via the text message and all the sudden some dude pops up wearing random gang tags and has esp enabled that the person would be confused. 

Not really chances are either it is a new player requesting help and would have no idea OS is staff or it's someone who has been here a while and know how we do things.

Also the ADMIN in admin ESP enabled should give it away to all but the most special of people ;D

12 hours ago, Pledge said:

So now I can be APD and staff?

You go too far!