1 hour ago, sploding said:

Scold, we already had this talk. You seem like a good kid with a head on your shoulders, don't be stupid and just wait it out. By doing this shit you're just digging yourself in a deeper hole

- Voodoo

NIKKI IS THAT U?

17 minutes ago, ScoldMonkey said:

That was me being reasonable..

And then going back on your word by making this post.  I think this just needs to be a massive PSA to anyone applying for a faction that isn't of the age yet.  Be Honest About Your Age!

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, ScoldMonkey said:

That was me being reasonable..

holy memes are you actually still posting on this thread

5 minutes ago, Pablo_Escobar said:

holy memes are you actually still posting on this thread

How are you still alive?

• Downvote 1

55 minutes ago, DashTonic said:

I heard if you buy the head RnR pizza it would help you out

He prefers alcohol @Mercury

• Like 2

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, [Slug] RapidKillz said:

It's a game you guys get joy over ruining people's time on the server since you can't physically effect them irl it's disgusting 

Oddly this is right sometimes, I like how it was down voted hard. R&R has always been strict on blacklisting though. Doubt it would ever get lifted anyways. 

Edited by John Wayne

26 minutes ago, John Wayne said:

Oddly this is right sometimes, I like how it was down voted hard. R&R has always been strict on blacklisting though. Doubt it would ever get lifted anyways. 

Don’t think they don’t agree I think they just like down voting 

Best way to get unblackisted is to make a new forums account and steam account, and then buy arma on that account and reapply.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, ScoldMonkey said:

I genuinely just want to roleplay as a Medic

hate to break it to you but not a ton of roleplay just pushing windows key. 

I dont mind being the bad guy and having the reputation of a cold hearted dick but people tend to forget that we the top boys of the R&R made the guidelines together to make it easier for us to handle blacklists im just the messenger and yes 90% of the blacklists we have for lying about age are mine because applications and finding information is my specialty so sure kids hate me but again i dont mind those who choose to lie will not get any type of sympathy from me.

• Like 2
  • Downvote 1

Making this post in the first place isn't helping your case. If you would actually talk to a R&R Coord. 1 on 1 and see what the issue if you might have a chance. When people make a post like this it slims their chance to almost none.

26 minutes ago, Justi said:

Making this post in the first place isn't helping your case. If you would actually talk to a R&R Coord. 1 on 1 and see what the issue if you might have a chance. When people make a post like this it slims their chance to almost none.

I tried talking to a Senior R&R and not even he would respond me, acting all special and shit.. I doubt R&R Coord would even do a 1 on 1, and if he does it won't go well now that I did this post lmao

37 minutes ago, CommanderSuki said:

I dont mind being the bad guy and having the reputation of a cold hearted dick but people tend to forget that we the top boys of the R&R made the guidelines together to make it easier for us to handle blacklists im just the messenger and yes 90% of the blacklists we have for lying about age are mine because applications and finding information is my specialty so sure kids hate me but again i dont mind those who choose to lie will not get any type of sympathy from me.

You're exactly what I am talking about.. You have a guideline, you don't actually give a shit about what the player says.. "feelings, lmao bitch you wasted your time COPY and PASTE" i'm better off just submitting an appeal that says "I think it would be fun" or "please"

2 minutes ago, ScoldMonkey said:

You're exactly what I am talking about.. You have a guideline, you don't actually give a shit about what the player says.. "feelings, lmao bitch you wasted your time COPY and PASTE" i'm better off just submitting an appeal that says "I think it would be fun" or "please"

No i dont care about you or your feelings this post proves you are immature and blacklisting you was the best thing we could have done you think we are in the wrong but it is very clearly stated in our prerequisites that anyone caught lying in a application will be permanently blacklisted from R&R and you still decided to lie so now your blacklisted and your spoiled little brain cant handle it.

I know we changed the permanent part into at least 18 months but you just managed to get Mercury to make your blacklist permanent and he is the nice guy so congratulations enjoy it.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Just now, CommanderSuki said:

No i dont care about you or your feelings this post proves you are immature and blacklisting you was the best thing we could have done you think we are in the wrong but it is very clearly stated in our prerequisites that anyone caught lying in a application will be permanently blacklisted from R&R and you still decided to lie so now your blacklisted and your spoiled little brain cant handle it.

I know we changed the permanent part into at least 18 months but you just managed to get Mercury to make your blacklist permanent and he is the nice guy so congratulations enjoy it.

I can't trust someone immature to judge someone on their maturity..

• Downvote 1

1. You lied about your age, no sympathy because you are immature. 

2. There are plenty of medics that are already on the server, and plenty of people who want to become medics. They don't need you, edspecially when you are a lying kid. 

3. Punishments are harsh because that's the only way to get people to learn or not break them in the first place. did you ever consider " what happens if i lie about this critical point? "

7 hours ago, falcon said:

Lying about your age on any department shows immaturity. If you can't be honest about your age, you shouldn't be allowed onto the department. Also, immaturity can lead up to "a bad roleplayer rdm,vdms, and failrps..".

Edit: The fact that you created this post means you lack maturity, this is a terrible way of solving issues and problems. Just a little FYI. :dejaywink:

Remember when you jumped into that fire?

2 hours ago, Bloodmoon said:

Best way to get unblackisted is to make a new forums account and steam account, and then buy arma on that account and reapply.

Encouraging others to break rules. 

This is called ban evading 

• Downvote 1

2 hours ago, [Slug] RapidKillz said:

Encouraging others to break rules. 

This is called ban evading 

More like blacklist evading.. Which i guess is a faction ban i suppose...

9 hours ago, Kden said:

You should be blacklisted for unironicly rp’ing over group channel, it’s aids to every other cop on there server except you and the deputy you coax into your god awful ride-alongs

And your toxic ass is better? Shut the fuck up Kden, you were always a shitbag and if you make Corp I will eat a piece of paper and upload it to the forums you shitter.

9 hours ago, Kden said:

You should be blacklisted for unironicly rp’ing over group channel, it’s aids to every other cop on there server except you and the deputy you coax into your god awful ride-alongs

And your toxic ass is better? Shut the fuck up Kden, you were always a shitbag and if you make Corp I will eat a piece of paper and upload it to the forums you shitter.

9 hours ago, Kden said:

9 hours ago, Kden said:

• Like 1
  • Downvote 1

11 hours ago, ScoldMonkey said:

I really don't understand why getting out of the blacklist for R&R is so difficult. I genuinely just want to roleplay as a Medic and enjoy my days on the Olympus servers as a Medic, but I cannot seem to get un-blacklisted. I made a moronic decision to lie about my age and it has been about a month now, a reasonably long time, and I just get denied without any explanation. An explanation would be the least of my expectations since I have to wait one and a half year to actually have a chance to even RE-APPLY again. But no, all I get is a "you've been denied" message and no explanation as to what is wrong with my appeal. I genuinely think whoever checks these things thinks in his head "lmao this kid made a paragraph explaining his thoughts about medic and why he wants to be it so much, COPY and PASTE thank you for your effort noob LMAOOOOO" prob doesn't even read the paragraph I spent time on. I feel like this guy is just a dick, and a lot of members of the R&R have told me that, which shall remain anonymous since he/she will probably kick them out judging by he or she's attitude.

Summary: Whoever checks the blacklist appeal is either a dick or wants to be able to be one of the only people on the server that can actually be a medic..

Edit: before any staff or senior medics or whatever say anything, bet you're gonna  be saying BUT YOU NEED TO LEARN SO IT HAS TO BE HARSH. No, it really doesn't, lying does not mean you're a bad roleplayer.. a bad roleplayer rdm,vdms, and failrps..

this man became a new person in a month

• Like 2