Stepping down.

You da man @draMa .

You're awesome and a key member of this community. You also made a huge impact on R&R. Hopefully @Prime continues your weekly top 5, it has a very positive impact on the morale and acheivments of medics. Much love and support brother.

Good luck!

• Like 2
27 minutes ago, Isaac Newton said:

You da man @draMa .

You're awesome and a key member of this community. You also made a huge impact on R&R. Hopefully @Prime continues your weekly top 5, it has a very positive impact on the morale and acheivments of medics. Much love and support brother.

Good luck!

Isaac man I appreciate the words, definitely means a lot coming from you. A ton of unfinished work I wanted to complete on the R&R was left undone, that was the hardest part about stepping down. Nice to know I left a little print on the faction though. I won’t be a stranger, we’ll game on something soon.

• Like 1
On 8/7/2018 at 2:36 PM, draMa said:

I was going to make this post on the R&R forums only since I know most of you wont care at all but didn’t want to bump Mercury’s post he made today but I’m stepping down as a Supervisor on the R&R. I’ve been looking for reasons to stay but there’s just nothing left. I didn’t join the race for the recent Coordinator spot because I didn’t feel it was fair for me to run just to hold up the spot if I received it so I don’t think it’d be fair to do the same with supervisor. I will still be a member of the R&R because I still do love the faction but won’t have the responsibilities of Senior. Shoutout to my boys @Blue @Prime @Corps @Childish and my girls @Doughnut and @Mita. Y’all keep holdin it down. The Coords got a big upgrade with @Destruct and @Kyle Lake. Good luck to the people applying for the 3ish open Supervisor spots.

That being said I’ll still be focusing on being a Moderator as my number one priority. I’ll still be in game almost everyday (probably 24/7 when Malden drops) so don’t worry about that. This post is already way longer than I wanted it to be so yeah.

no one cares

Edited by Harles
  • Like 1
  • Downvote 4