Olympus Entertainment - Celebrating 10 Years! [$2k+ GIVEAWAY] ×
Special Promotion [FREE OLYMPUS+] ×

• Owner
1 hour ago, a overweight giant retard said:

tfw (((the admin))) could just deduct the amount the vigi would’ve been paid from the CL’ers bank acc and he wouldn’t have been meme’d

quality content here, +1

also @Ryan when we gonna see that mod app slide thru

According to @Peter Long I have to first legally change my name because there is "too many Ryan's in Olympus"

This is gold. lol

Based on everything, I personally think you should've got comp. but I understand the point Doc is trying to make. The vigi outpost was moved a little further out in Pyrgos, but it isn't that far. That arrest was in the bag. It isn't hard to reach the conclusion that the suspect player was absolutely fucked and about to be arrested within a matter of minutes. A quick tase/restrain/pull a car and drive right down the street - is all it takes. Especially Pyrgos. Plus, the points you made to Doc were fair and legitimate concerns and you weren't overly confrontational about it at first. You had a fair point, but Admins have to do it by the book every single time or they will be expected to cut the same breaks with everyone else. Doc's point (regardless of danger, amount of gang members on, etc.) is that it was not absolutely 100% certain that you had made the arrest, transported him, and were ready to send his ass to jail. Idk, I see both points here. The system is kind of a pain sometimes. It's tougher than you think to make perfectly unbiased and fair decisions 100% of the time with no exceptions or special treatment. Trust me, if it were anything different, Olympus itself would be different.

Sucks you had to deal with that dude. Hopefully that shitter (who is known to be a shitter) is starting to develop a rap sheet so staff can issue a nice extended vacation. Hopefully there is still satisfaction in knowing that. 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, TheCmdrRex said:

Hop in TS and I will personally comp you myself @Tim Jacob

30 minutes ago, Jesse said:

Hop in TS and I will personally compensate you more than TheCmdrRat will. @Tim Jacob

Thank you,
Olympus Shadow Owner

Can you take me out to dinner instead?  Steak, potatoes, and the most expensive bottle of red wine you can find please.

Lets all be real here that was BBC... Cheeses orca woulda smashed you into a billion pieces before u even stepped foot near the outpost

and theres always fucking vigis in bushes at pyrgos car pull

Edited by lou25000
  • Like 1

That admins criteria for compensation is that the guy should have been restrained and taken to the vigi outpost to receive compensation which is pretty stupid. The fact the guy combat logged should result in ban + jail time and the vigi getting the full bounty. Whatever that admin was saying made no sense at all but he's probably regurgitating his interpretation of server policy. 

Edited by Dirty Scrubz