APD vs REAL PD

1 minute ago, HunterBklyn said:

So, you’re a real police officer and you RP as a police officer on Arma. You must really love your job lol

Seems kinda dumb, but it honestly helps with the REAL tension i face everyday.

• Like 1
  • Admin
1 hour ago, PARA said:

Mmmmm :D

Welcome To PARA's APD Life, Where he will never receive the chance for promotion of any sort :D

Granted you’re making jokes about your own ability to promote when the e girl you’re complaining about is a P.O. and nothing more while male peers are promoted to corporal almost every other week. 

2 hours ago, PARA said:

Seems kinda dumb, but it honestly helps with the REAL tension i face everyday.

I bet being a cop could bring stress, but we all like video games to get us out of the daily grind... that being said, get to the point.. you believe there was bias cause shes a girl.. fact is, he didnt want to play with you.. they are dating and wanted to hang out...which is not bias... now, if you could produce an example of actual bias...such as an egirl getting away with breaking the rules which ordinarily would've had administrative action, then thats bias... your messages were very cryptic.. stop beating around the bush...

• Like 1
  • Downvote 1
  • Lead Texture Designer

Eh, not going to lie I don't really see the issue with me playing with my girl at 4 AM, when no one is on the server. Playing alone because we want to have fun with out my channel getting stacked in 0.03 seconds and having 8 officers run after me everywhere i go. As a Sergeant yes people are supposed to look up to me as a role model. How to act, how to play, how to be a APD member and answer any questions they have. I love helping people as much as any one else maybe even more. We came out of our private channel at 6 AM to go play with an officer that just logged on and that was alone on the server. Then he got off after a little but we stayed in a public channel. soon people started getting on as more and more people woke up. Had about 5 people in our channel till the FED started at 7 AM. After the FED everyone got off and we decided we would go back on our own patrol as we were doing earlier that morning. You had a corporal and who ever esle join the channel to play cop. Its not like i abandoned you. :c If i face disciplinary action for wanted to join a different channel and play on our own as any rank in the APD has a choice of doing... Then idk what to tell you man. At the end of the day played 2 hours in private when no one was on the server. Then 2 hours in public channels while people were on. Also we have group chat i'm that easy to ask for help/questions/house search/raid/back up/ghost hawk/etc. 

Also I'm not one to just take advantage of the Sergeant perks and forget the officer I was before Sergeant. Look at me i'm wearing corporal gear because I don't like to patrol in full "SWAT" (Sergeant Gear) and it kinda ruins the RP when you get pulled over for a traffic stop and a guy in military gear come up to your window...

• Like 8
  • Lead Texture Designer
3 hours ago, PARA said:

Welcome To PARA's APD Life, Where he will never receive the chance for promotion of any sort :D

It was you and one corporal man... Should have taken advantage of the opportunity given. 1 on 1 to show him what you know and how good you can RP. Bring some of that IRL Police knowledge in to the game would make for good RP.

As for the other stuff you listed I would like to see what your talking about. Because if its happening it should be brought to our attention.

• Like 1

Shoutout to Nicole, this should have been more than a 1 week demotion (in my opinion, but idk) as it was her 3rd time doing it. 

She pretended not to be able to hear me ingame for about 3mins while screaming about how im going to be demoted ingame or banned or whatever (been a while), and when we show up to kav HQ and i try and process her she join the active cop channel and begins to go on about how i'll get removed. Called her out, she denied it was her, went back to talking ingame as it should have. 

Not gonna lie, i honestly trust Rex as the chief, good guy, but the bias from the CPL/SGT/LT/Previous Dep chief towards the goddesses that rain down from the heavens and bless our server is there when it actually happens, it rarely does due to the lack of females though. 

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, Greenarrow said:

Shoutout to Nicole, this should have been more than a 1 week demotion as it was her 3rd time doing it. 

She pretended not to be able to hear me ingame for about 3mins while screaming about how im going to be demoted ingame or banned or whatever (been a while), and when we show up to kav HQ and i try and process her she join the active cop channel and begins to go on about how i'll get removed. Called her out, she denied it was her, went back to talking ingame as it should have. 

Not gonna lie, i honestly trust Rex as the chief, good guy, but the bias from the CPL/SGT/LT/Previous Dep chief towards the goddesses that rain down from the heavens and bless our server is pretty obv.

Yikes

24 minutes ago, Sandman said:

Eh, not going to lie I don't really see the issue with me playing with my girl at 4 AM, when no one is on the server. Playing alone because we want to have fun with out my channel getting stacked in 0.03 seconds and having 8 officers run after me everywhere i go. As a Sergeant yes people are supposed to look up to me as a role model. How to act, how to play, how to be a APD member and answer any questions they have. I love helping people as much as any one else maybe even more. We came out of our private channel at 6 AM to go play with an officer that just logged on and that was alone on the server. Then he got off after a little but we stayed in a public channel. soon people started getting on as more and more people woke up. Had about 5 people in our channel till the FED started at 7 AM. After the FED everyone got off and we decided we would go back on our own patrol as we were doing earlier that morning. You had a corporal and who ever esle join the channel to play cop. Its not like i abandoned you. :c If i face disciplinary action for wanted to join a different channel and play on our own as any rank in the APD has a choice of doing... Then idk what to tell you man. At the end of the day played 2 hours in private when no one was on the server. Then 2 hours in public channels while people were on. Also we have group chat i'm that easy to ask for help/questions/house search/raid/back up/ghost hawk/etc. 

Also I'm not one to just take advantage of the Sergeant perks and forget the officer I was before Sergeant. Look at me i'm wearing corporal gear because I don't like to patrol in full "SWAT" (Sergeant Gear) and it kinda ruins the RP when you get pulled over for a traffic stop and a guy in military gear come up to your window...

Also no lie, you def deserved the time to play alone and in public channels. APD flock like a mofo to higher ranks just to play w/ em. Personally, it's nice to have a balanced group of CPL/PO/Deputies rolling around with occasional highers mixed here and there. I don't think the problem is as much females, but more towards stacks of 3+ Corporals+ together, however i have to respect they may just be friends who want to play together, and that is fair.

• Like 1
27 minutes ago, Matt The Savage said:

Personally I am not a supporter of the e girl population on  olympus. When ever a new e girl joins olympus you get around 5-10 socially awkward guys that don't talk to girls irl that instantly get hard when they hear an e girls voice. Usually 1-2 of these socially awkward guys have higher up positions wether its in the APD R&R or Staff which then leads to them being completely biased towards all of the e girls. This hasn't just happened once, this has happened numerous times through out the past 2 and 1/2 years i've been on olympus. 
@Pledge @PARA

Fucking straight facts.