Olympus Entertainment - Celebrating 10 Years! [$2k+ GIVEAWAY] ×
Special Promotion [FREE OLYMPUS+] ×

APD vs REAL PD

2 hours ago, Matt The Savage said:

Personally I am not a supporter of the e girl population on  olympus. When ever a new e girl joins olympus you get around 5-10 socially awkward guys that don't talk to girls irl that instantly get hard when they hear an e girls voice. Usually 1-2 of these socially awkward guys have higher up positions wether its in the APD R&R or Staff which then leads to them being completely biased towards all of the e girls. This hasn't just happened once, this has happened numerous times through out the past 2 and 1/2 years i've been on olympus. 
@Pledge @PARA

so fucking true, ive seen a lot of this during my 6 months on this server too.

4 hours ago, Sandman said:

Also I'm not one to just take advantage of the Sergeant perks and forget the officer I was before Sergeant. Look at me i'm wearing corporal gear because I don't like to patrol in full "SWAT" (Sergeant Gear) and it kinda ruins the RP when you get pulled over for a traffic stop and a guy in military gear come up to your window...

Please run for chief <3

11 hours ago, LiL J said:

Best thing Olympus did was remove cop-medic channel. My ears have almost recovered from @Mita ear raping every time a EMT gets taken hostage in kavala. 

+1 @kev for making this happen 

Or some hardcore lisp trying to tell us to keep comms clear during training.

Or my favorite. Being denied by some deputy 8km away from you 

• Like 1
  • Downvote 1

I mean i was redeployed one time by @Mako for saying strugglebitch when she wasent even in the channel he said and i qoute your being redeployed enjoy and stuck me in kavala channel by myself and when i returned to find out what his reasoning was he said beacuse i said so have fun i reported it to an LT and nothing happened just saying but yea that e girl shit is 2 i have noticed that when females hop on cop ppl start getting thirsty over it lol but yea i dont think apd needs a rep thats what seniors are for and in my opinion i shouldve been kicked from the apd ages ago even blacklisted and they have given me chances like crazy and @Dante is right fuck them e girls he aint biased at all him and few others seniors that i can vouch whem it comes to that 

Edited by Homicide