Olympus Entertainment - Celebrating 10 Years! [$2k+ GIVEAWAY] ×
Special Promotion [FREE OLYMPUS+] ×

APD vs REAL PD

30 minutes ago, Homicide said:

I mean i was redeployed one time by @Mako for saying strugglebitch when she wasent even in the channel he said and i qoute your being redeployed enjoy and stuck me in kavala channel by myself and when i returned to find out what his reasoning was he said beacuse i said so have fun i reported it to an LT and nothing happened just saying but yea that e girl shit is 2 i have noticed that when females hop on cop ppl start getting thirsty over it lol but yea i dont think apd needs a rep thats what seniors are for and in my opinion i shouldve been kicked from the apd ages ago even blacklisted and they have given me chances like crazy and @Dante is right fuck them e girls he aint biased at all him and few others seniors that i can vouch whem it comes to that 

Learn what a “.” Is retard. My autistic 9 year old cousin can form better sentences than you. 

• Haha 1
59 minutes ago, LiL J said:

Learn what a “.” Is retard. My autistic 9 year old cousin can form better sentences than you. 

Yea seems to be everyones problem with me but sorry i write how i write one big runon sentence guess what this isnt english class amd last time i checked i aint writing no fucking essay so yea 

1 hour ago, Mako said:

Lol.

I mean am i lying nothing happened to you for abusing your Corp power when i made a comment about your friend right cuz u dont 7se ur power to defend ur friend whena simple hey homicide shes not here to defend herself mind not saying making your comments around me and i wouldve been like yea i respect it but you did the opposite am i right or wrong lol but its cool it was a few months back so its in the back burner lol @LiL J here some more runon sentences seeing from the last one u understood me cuz u responded or if not theres plenty of ppl on olympus that are fluent in the language of Homicide lol 

55 minutes ago, Homicide said:

Yea seems to be everyones problem with me but sorry i write how i write one big runon sentence guess what this isnt english class amd last time i checked i aint writing no fucking essay so yea 

I mean am i lying nothing happened to you for abusing your Corp power when i made a comment about your friend right cuz u dont 7se ur power to defend ur friend whena simple hey homicide shes not here to defend herself mind not saying making your comments around me and i wouldve been like yea i respect it but you did the opposite am i right or wrong lol but its cool it was a few months back so its in the back burner lol @LiL J here some more runon sentences seeing from the last one u understood me cuz u responded or if not theres plenty of ppl on olympus that are fluent in the language of Homicide lol 

Besides the run-on sentences, Half the shit you say doesn't even make sense.

• Downvote 1
2 hours ago, Kden said:

Damn bro where’d  you get the 7 from I’m lowkey curious.

Lol i meant use dint realise i put a 7 lol fat fingers lol

2 hours ago, LiL J said:

Besides the run-on sentences, Half the shit you say doesn't even make sense.

@Kden can u translate to @LiL J You speak fluent Homicide

Just now, max^ said:

bitch dont make me squirt my mustard on you <3

User disconnected from your channel:(dropped connection)

This what everyone in max’s Channel boutta see once the ketchup packets go thru.

Yeah, seems to be everyone's problem with me. Sorry, I write how I write, It's one big run on sentence. Guess what, this isn't English class, and last time I checked I am not writing a fucking essay. 

I mean, am I lying? Nothing happened to you for abusing your Corp power when i made a comment about your friend right? Because you don't use your power to defend your friend when a simple, "Hey Homicide, shes not here to defend herself, mind not making those comments around me?" I would've said "Yea, I respect it." You did the opposite. Am I right or wrong? Its cool though. It was a few months back, so its on the back burner.  @LiL J here some more run on sentences. Seeing from the last one u understood me, because you responded. If not there's plenty of people on Olympus that are fluent in the language of Homicide.

I did my best, but Jesus Christ. I did less editing in English class.