Olympus Entertainment - Celebrating 10 Years! [$2k+ GIVEAWAY] ×
Special Promotion [FREE OLYMPUS+] ×

Black Textured csat

2 minutes ago, Wong the Wong said:

in the mission file there is one, its only for McDili though

yes I know. Was also able to use them for 3 days after the update because they were bugged, but sadly removed for only use for him again. They were awesome to wear, thats why I wish we had some like that.

49 minutes ago, Tyrone said:

Currently a lot of people use the rebel uniform because it is one of the coolest and goes the best with other things. I've brought this up to many people, mentioned it on the tracker, in a designer post and it has seem to go nowhere, wanna see what everyone wants or thinks. I was thinking we could get  all black csat, black and green csat, or black and red csats. Feel like this would be much appreciated by people that like to use warpoints on csat and still want the black texture like the current rebel clothing. Having a csat variant of that would be used a lot and would look cool.

(Also maybe a cool donation goal)

Maybe like 20 war points or something or only for donators

• Community Manager

I agree with the idea of additional textures for a uniform that is widely used, however I won't be supporting a warpoint price increase for a cosmetic appearance. I'll bring it up in regards to implementation.

• Like 1
Just now, Mako said:

I agree with the idea of additional textures for a uniform that is widely used, however I won't be supporting a warpoint price increase for a cosmetic appearance. I'll bring it up in regards to implementation.

Yeah warpoint increase is not needed, was just thinking the same price as others. Just replace one of the least used csats like the jungle one if need be.

1 hour ago, Tyrone said:

Currently a lot of people use the rebel uniform because it is one of the coolest and goes the best with other things. I've brought this up to many people, mentioned it on the tracker, in a designer post and it has seem to go nowhere, wanna see what everyone wants or thinks. I was thinking we could get  all black csat, black and green csat, or black and red csats. Feel like this would be much appreciated by people that like to use warpoints on csat and still want the black texture like the current rebel clothing. Having a csat variant of that would be used a lot and would look cool.

would be good +1 creative man

2 hours ago, Tyrone said:

+1

3 hours ago, hawk said:

As long as it is easily identifiable that it is CSAT it would be a cool idea.

csat looks completely different to any other uniform you gotta have the big downs to not be able to tell the difference