Olympus Entertainment - Celebrating 10 Years! [$2k+ GIVEAWAY] ×
Special Promotion [FREE OLYMPUS+] ×

Olympus Item Prices - 2018

@Destruct and I made used the old Spreadsheet of olympus price sheet to make and update the new Olmypus Price sheet

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1jMzI7Dgauq8AZ8Nutb1E9TdX-cF3LFzt7_ZNCMk8Pg8/edit#gid=0 

If you notice anything that needs to be added or changed please let me know

• Like 3
4 minutes ago, Deadpool said:

@Destruct and I made used the old Spreadsheet of olympus price sheet to make and update the new Olmypus Price sheet

Don’t know where you graduated but +1

:DPEducated:

6 minutes ago, Deadpool said:

If you notice anything that needs to added or changed please let me know

Lord help 

This is not what I intended for you to do x.x

Gary literally made this like less than a two months ago: https://olympus-entertainment.com/topic/24717-olympus-price-guide-2018/?tab=comments#comment-296508

We use that sheet for comps. Changes needed should be suggested - not a new sheet getting made....

26 minutes ago, hurican said:

when literally none of the prices of runs on either of these sheets are right... 

first page they are on there

1 hour ago, Ryan said:

He “accidentally” posted his “scripts” in the sheet. @Destruct and @OutCast saw them, looks like this mans going night night :Kappa:

Wastnt my email

1 hour ago, communistjosh said:

Why would we make a rodent our leader

How is he a rodent he has done so much for the server your just a hater like everyone else hes actually one of the coolest and nicest guys on Olympus Get to know him as a person before u judge him thats the problem with ppl in this community they judge and dont even look at their own faults Dont Be a hypocrite be productive and give a constructive opinion i learned that the hard way less ppl hate me now thats for sure ohh and before u say anything on punctuation IDGAF 

1 hour ago, Homicide said:

How is he a rodent he has done so much for the server your just a hater like everyone else hes actually one of the coolest and nicest guys on Olympus Get to know him as a person before u judge him thats the problem with ppl in this community they judge and dont even look at their own faults Dont Be a hypocrite be productive and give a constructive opinion i learned that the hard way less ppl hate me now thats for sure ohh and before u say anything on punctuation IDGAF 

Trust me I know Deadpool. He’s an ape 

• Downvote 1
4 minutes ago, communistjosh said:

Trust me I know Deadpool. He’s an ape 

you dont know me tho. You just sit there and harras me without even knowing me what so ever.

2 hours ago, Homicide said:

What brand kneepads do you use?

5 hours ago, Viper said:

What brand kneepads do you use?

its not kneepading hes a friend that ive known for a long time just saying if u get to know some one then ull see how they really are people are calling him a rat beacuse to them he snaled funds when he left Eridian but He was told to take them from what i was told