Server Rule update 30/09/2018

• Head Admin

Chapter 18: Miscellaneous

The below rules/guideline are things that do not fit into other areas but still need to be followed.

1. Y̶o̶u̶ ̶m̶a̶y̶ ̶n̶o̶t̶ ̶l̶o̶o̶t̶ ̶o̶r̶ ̶m̶e̶s̶s̶ ̶w̶i̶t̶h̶ ̶a̶n̶y̶ ̶c̶r̶a̶t̶e̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶ ̶d̶o̶ ̶n̶o̶t̶ ̶o̶w̶n̶ ̶u̶n̶l̶e̶s̶s̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶ ̶h̶a̶v̶e̶ ̶p̶e̶r̶m̶i̶s̶s̶i̶o̶n̶ ̶f̶r̶o̶m̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶o̶w̶n̶e̶r̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶d̶o̶ ̶s̶o̶.̶
  2. Using the scroll-wheel or inventory option on a dead APD member or Civilian to attempt to get their weapon is not allowed.
  3. You may not drive a vehicle into the water to prevent it from being stolen, searched, ect
  4. You may not destroy property to prevent it being searched/raided.
  5. Extreme harassment may result in a ban.
  6. Switching to a different account after getting banned with your main account may result in both accounts being banned and for longer.
  7. If a player goes to the extent of using a game mechanic to prevent other players from playing the game, this can be considered as massive trolling.
  8. Anyone found to be doing nothing but trolling on the server in a severe manner may receive a ban.
  9. The RP window is 5 minutes so abide by this in regards to situations such as shooting, logging out, storing vehicles, ect.
  10. Killing someone in restraints is considered Fail RP.
    1. You cannot restrain someone outside of a redzone and then bring them into a redzone just to kill them. This is also FailRP.
  11. Exploiting is considered as abusing an in-game bug or using a game mechanic in a way that it's not intended to be used.

• Like 7
  • Haha 1
  • Kreygasm 1
  • Downvote 5
12 minutes ago, Grandma Gary said:

Y̶o̶u̶ ̶m̶a̶y̶ ̶n̶o̶t̶ ̶l̶o̶o̶t̶ ̶o̶r̶ ̶m̶e̶s̶s̶ ̶w̶i̶t̶h̶ ̶a̶n̶y̶ ̶c̶r̶a̶t̶e̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶ ̶d̶o̶ ̶n̶o̶t̶ ̶o̶w̶n̶ ̶u̶n̶l̶e̶s̶s̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶ ̶h̶a̶v̶e̶ ̶p̶e̶r̶m̶i̶s̶s̶i̶o̶n̶ ̶f̶r̶o̶m̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶o̶w̶n̶e̶r̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶d̶o̶ ̶s̶o̶.̶

no one use crates anymore this is a scam

5 minutes ago, MongoBird101 said:

wait does rule #1 count or no since it’s crossed out? 

crates no longer exist so..

9 minutes ago, Ronin said:

what constitutes as property

gang sheds, houses, garages, vehicles. Things that can be blown up to avoid the cops being able to search it.

35 minutes ago, Grandma Gary said:

The below rules/guideline are things that do not fit into other areas but still need to be followed.

1. You may not destroy property to prevent it being searched/raided.

Lmao This aint gonna stop me from losing 2 DMS and a bunch of other rare shit. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
16 minutes ago, lou25000 said:

can i use multiple explosive devices to kill the cops in/around my house and if the house blows up thats just an accidental side effect? or ban either way

Yeah especially if you tell the cops to get away or you'll blow it. And if they engage you it's free game.

We've banned for this type of thing for years, just decided to put it in the rules finally.

12 hours ago, Grandma Gary said:

1. Y̶o̶u̶ ̶m̶a̶y̶ ̶n̶o̶t̶ ̶l̶o̶o̶t̶ ̶o̶r̶ ̶m̶e̶s̶s̶ ̶w̶i̶t̶h̶ ̶a̶n̶y̶ ̶c̶r̶a̶t̶e̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶ ̶d̶o̶ ̶n̶o̶t̶ ̶o̶w̶n̶ ̶u̶n̶l̶e̶s̶s̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶ ̶h̶a̶v̶e̶ ̶p̶e̶r̶m̶i̶s̶s̶i̶o̶n̶ ̶f̶r̶o̶m̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶o̶w̶n̶e̶r̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶d̶o̶ ̶s̶o̶.̶
  2. Using the scroll-wheel or inventory option on a dead APD member or Civilian to attempt to get their weapon is not allowed.
  3. You may not drive a vehicle into the water to prevent it from being stolen, searched, ect
  4. You may not destroy property to prevent it being searched/raided.
  5. Extreme harassment may result in a ban.
  6. Switching to a different account after getting banned with your main account may result in both accounts being banned and for longer.
  7. If a player goes to the extent of using a game mechanic to prevent other players from playing the game, this can be considered as massive trolling.
  8. Anyone found to be doing nothing but trolling on the server in a severe manner may receive a ban.
  9. The RP window is 5 minutes so abide by this in regards to situations such as shooting, logging out, storing vehicles, ect.
  10. Killing someone in restraints is considered Fail RP.
    1. You cannot restrain someone outside of a redzone and then bring them into a redzone just to kill them. This is also FailRP.
  11. Exploiting is considered as abusing an in-game bug or using a game mechanic in a way that it's not intended to be used.

Damm ya is something else all beacuse someone used a believable means of RP to stop house from being raided this is bullshit in no shape or form is it exploiting ir against the games mechanics People was just butt hurt cuz they couldnt raid it it hardly happens and it was never a real problem in the past but one Admin gets salty about it and boom rule change SHM

matter fact @McDili if im not mistaken ur the one that said RP can be taken and go anywhere right so ur sorta contradicting ur self their buddy Just Saying Shouldnt be against the rules to blow up a house so it wouldnt be raided in the Arma world its  realistic and fair why do u have satchel charges for 

2 minutes ago, Homicide said:

Damm ya is something else all beacuse someone used a believable means of RP to stop house from being raided this is bullshit in no shape or form is it exploiting ir against the games mechanics People was just butt hurt cuz they couldnt raid it it hardly happens and it was never a real problem in the past but one Admin gets salty about it and boom rule change SHM

Just get a blackfish, line it up with the house, eject and parachute = no name and no ban and no search.

• Haha 3
1 minute ago, Bloodmoon said:

Just get a blackfish, line it up with the house, eject and parachute = no name and no ban and no search.

I like that one bro LOL 

2 minutes ago, Unjo said:

What about if they raid @DashToxic and all he has is explosives to defend himself 

Thats what im saing bro like its a valid RP and they wanna take that away its never really a problem cuz it hardly happens 

47 minutes ago, Homicide said:

Damm ya is something else all beacuse someone used a believable means of RP to stop house from being raided this is bullshit in no shape or form is it exploiting

So you think you should be able to blow up your house every time it's about to be raided/searched? What about your car? What about you? Same logic as killing yourself to get out of it, it's combat log. Same exact concept.

ir against the games mechanics People was just butt hurt cuz they couldnt raid it it hardly happens and it was never a real problem in the past but one Admin gets salty about it and boom rule change SHM

Wrong, this has been something we've banned for for years. Ask MBPSlyr, he's the first person I can remember that got banned for doing this in 2016. Why? Because it's exactly like combat logging.

matter fact @McDili if im not mistaken ur the one that said RP can be taken and go anywhere right so ur sorta contradicting ur self their buddy Just Saying Shouldnt be against the rules to blow up a house so it wouldnt be raided in the Arma world its  realistic and fair why do u have satchel charges for 

Yeah dude go RP that you're teleporting to another dimension when you Alt F4 if I don't ban you I must be contradicting myself.

There's limits, we've always banned for this, this is nothing new.