Olympus Entertainment - Celebrating 10 Years! [$2k+ GIVEAWAY] ×
Special Promotion [FREE OLYMPUS+] ×

Olympus Wins Again. #OddKast

13 minutes ago, Matt The Savage said:

lol who raised you?
Does talking shit to this guy and ruining his night make you feel better on the inside?

grow the fuck up bro, its all fun and games until this guy hangs himself or does something stupid because of your actions 

Matt brother he’s a troll himself lol he’s been entertaining us the last 5 days. We’ve donated him a fuck ton of money and brought his viewer count from 5 to 100 every day. He enjoys it, just watch some of the other clips.

• Like 3
3 minutes ago, draMa said:

Matt brother he’s a troll himself lol he’s been entertaining us the last 5 days. We’ve donated him a fuck ton of money and brought his viewer count from 5 to 100 every day. He enjoys it, just watch some of the other clips.

basically this...he is on the map cause of us...if you think for 1 second he wont be exceedingly upset if olympus leaves him your nuts...

9 minutes ago, Matt The Savage said:

"totally ruined everything pure and fun about the stream" I've literally seen at least 8 kids go into that guys stream and just scream nigger. If anyone did that in peter longs stream to the extent that all of you are doing it he would be handing out perms. I was in a ts channel of probably 30 people and they were being malicious af there was no banter aspect to what they were doing.

yea and is seems like this guy is about to off himself because of you guys too. Do me a favor and tell your parents what you say to this guy, if they approve then by all means go for it

doesn't make it acceptable 

Fuck this guy, He slandered The Great Khans name!!! That can not be forgiven, And is an act of war!

• Haha 1
10 minutes ago, Matt The Savage said:

"totally ruined everything pure and fun about the stream" I've literally seen at least 8 kids go into that guys stream and just scream nigger. If anyone did that in peter longs stream to the extent that all of you are doing it he would be handing out perms. I was in a ts channel of probably 30 people and they were being malicious af there was no banter aspect to what they were doing.

1. Peter went in there and told him this whole community was out to troll him, he realized this, he should know this. Peter even told him that he's feeding this type of behavior by allowing these types of things and making an opening for it.

2. He HAS to react badly to the N word and trolls who are using what would be censored things on stream or else he will be removed from twitch.

in the end, twitch is cancerous and not a good place for softies. The guy is kind of a dumbass and is feeding this type of behavior on stream and his audience that he is seeking is terrible. If he's as wise (goes to jail 12 times but has 2 degrees?) as he says he is, he will take it with a grain of salt.

• Like 1
12 minutes ago, Matt The Savage said:

Only if you want to lose..

There is a difference between trolling/banter and being malicious. He literally said "totally ruined everything pure and fun about the stream".
He is clearly not taking it with a grain of salt. 

You are literally coming up with excuses in an attempt to justify bullying this guy. thats honestly kinda sad. 

Where did i justify bullying? 

I said peter told him what was happening, and what he is doing to feed behavior

I said he has to react badly, that's why people think it's funny

I said in the end, he is being too soft, he isn't being smart, and twitch is cancerous.

feel free to quote me on my justification on why we should be bullying him or why it is okay to do so, if anything i'm giving reasons as to why this is happening the way it is happening.

6 minutes ago, hurican said:

Still does not make the shit they said and did right... I gaurentee no one on Olympus would want this cancer fest on stream too

who said i think this is right?

28 minutes ago, Greenarrow said:

I said in the end, he is being too soft, he isn't being smart, and twitch is cancerous.

Just change out the word "twitch" with "school" and you are literately talking about what bullying "in the real world" is. Just saying

Yall might say its "just the internet" but its not just that when you constantly keep harassing someone and ruin their day and maybe life if this whole DOX thing on him ive been hearing is actually true.

• Like 1
30 minutes ago, Matt The Savage said:

just grow up, be a man, and leave the guy alone and let him enjoy his stream

You win, it is a shitty thing to do, and i do feel bad for the guy. I won’t be back to take part in it. 

To clarify, the intention of that post was not to justify bullying in any sort of way despite what meaning you may have interpreted, and i do feel like the guy deserves an apology despite whatever behavior he may have accidentally allowed. (I had some big long thing about toxicity and bullying in the community ingame and shit but, i’ll save it for another day.)

1 hour ago, Matt The Savage said:

lol don't play dumb

1. Peter went in there and told him this whole community was out to troll him, he realized this, he should know this. Peter even told him that he's feeding this type of behavior by allowing these types of things and making an opening for it.

this is literally you trying to justify bullying him, by saying "peter told him we are just trolls and he is feeding the trolls". 

just grow up, be a man, and leave the guy alone and let him enjoy his stream

You turning into a soft little bitch huh? I expected this from any other olympus community member but from MAT THE SAVAGE nah Man MAT THE FUCKING PUSSY Is what i'm seeing

• Like 4
10 hours ago, Matt The Savage said:

"totally ruined everything pure and fun about the stream" I've literally seen at least 8 kids go into that guys stream and just scream nigger. 

Can confirm I was one of them

10 hours ago, draMa said:

He has been saying he can do like 50 push ups but the tweaker wont give us one fucking push up. I'm just waiting for one guy to donate like $100 but with a super shitty message 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

So people donated to be a raisist 12 yr old to this guy?

Wow talk about waste of time and space, donate to Olympus it needs the support.

Why waste 100 ruining some guys podcast thing?

You are just proving that olympus is just as toxic if not worse now than asylum. How many asylum players would troll this guy? No they troll on Olympus. Why not have all the Olympus trolls go to asylum to troll instaid of making Olympus look like a bunch of trash balls. Show some respect kids.. o they got banned from asylum for trolling, figures.

2 minutes ago, Theak said:

So people donated to be a raisist 12 yr old to this guy?

Wow talk about waste of time and space, donate to Olympus it needs the support.

Why waste 100 ruining some guys podcast thing?

You are just proving that olympus is just as toxic if not worse now than asylum. How many asylum players would troll this guy? No they troll on Olympus. Why not have all the Olympus trolls go to asylum to troll instaid of making Olympus look like a bunch of trash balls. Show some respect kids.. o they got banned from asylum for trolling, figures.

Congrats everything you just said has no correlation to anything. Glad you got it off your chest big guy

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
11 hours ago, draMa said:

It's like paying for sex. Some people can get it, some people have to pay for it. Hey you guys want attention I get it, your lonly, sad, and scared of what everyone else thinks. It's normal, paying to troll buahahah sad times.

With the excuse of o no he gets lots of attention and we paid him.... go fuck your sister or cuz and post that at least it would be a show. She will have a bigger dick than most of you but your on the receiving end so your dick sizes should be irrelevent.

Not aimed at anyone in particular it's just a sad display and a bad example for others to follow. And they eat it all up, o look these guys are losers like me with mommy and day issues too! Let's spam hate speech and the n word because that's how we impress our other loser trolls. 

I even linked something for you to show relevance bud ;)

11 hours ago, Matt The Savage said:

lol who raised you?
Does talking shit to this guy and ruining his night make you feel better on the inside?

grow the fuck up bro, its all fun and games until this guy hangs himself or does something stupid because of your actions 

When this guy is telling you life lessons on being a decent person you know you are shit lol bauahaha.

And he's right I agree 100 percent.

Edited by Theak
2 minutes ago, Theak said:

It's like paying for sex. Some people can get it, some people have to pay for it. Hey you guys want attention I get it, your lonly, sad, and scared of what everyone else thinks. It's normal, paying to troll buahahah sad times.

With the excuse of o no he gets lots of attention and we paid him.... go fuck your sister or cuz and post that at least it would be a show. She will have a bigger dick than most of you but your on the receiving end so your dick sizes should be irrelevent.

Not aimed at anyone in particular it's just a sad display and a bad example for others to follow. And they eat it all up, o look these guys are losers like me with mommy and day issues too! Let's spam hate speech and the n word because that's how we impress our other loser trolls. 

Nice you’re commenting on something that you have no knowledge on you’re just going off of what you read from other people. The guy has thick skin and is a troll. His whole stream is an act. Before we even got the whole Olympus community on his stream we’d call in and say “hey what’s up man so I just have a question” and he’d say something like “hold on let me stop you there, you sound like you’re a stupid person and I don’t like your tone”. He loves the attention and if you think we’re somehow bullying him you’re an idiot. As far as saying we’re donating him money instead of giving money to Olympus is hilarious. You only come on once every month so you might’ve missed it but every month we got way over the donation goal, especially with the new donor system, so I would refrain from commenting on something you have no idea about. I’m not even going to comment on the dick size thing because that’s mad suspect and honestly I don’t understand half of that illiterate paragraph so you can have that one.