Olympus Entertainment - Celebrating 10 Years! [$2k+ GIVEAWAY] ×
Special Promotion [FREE OLYMPUS+] ×

o7 to RnR - windows keying not my forte

1 minute ago, Prime said:

I have had a lot of conflicting opinions about this situation for the past day or so but I have settled on if I was my choice I wouldn't of Blacklisted him. 

It shouldn't be that hard to tell a guy that's logged in 6 times in the last 3 months for 1 hour each time, that he is being cringe with how he plays a video game like a real job.

• Like 2

Deny all revives in kavala all weekend to show support to mav. lol
any medic that revives taze and bring them to the apd for immediate jail sentencing for failed rp.
(make sure you engage properly and deny them correctly)
the 17.5 button mash is to be blockaded in a peaceful demonstration. xd

Edited by Theak
5 hours ago, Isaac Newton said:

End goal is to have fun. Stop over thinking shit and play the game. More importantly, open the doors for others to play the faction.

^^^^^ In my opinion 18 months for a blacklist is ridiculous. 90% of people don't play Arma for that long. I just wanna play with some of my buds but lying about their age 6 days before their 16th birthday has held them back for 18 months. From the encounters I have personally had with Suki he denied me for providing a wrong player id. Understandable. Then, I immediately submitted another application and said in my description "I'm pretty sure this is the correct steam id. I have used this one for everything." Denied again for providing no narrative and I have to wait 2 weeks to reapply. I message him on the forums very respectfully inquire if there could be some exception around this since I already provided a narrative in the last application that l turned in 30 minutes ago. He instantly gets an attitude with me and messages me like i'm some privileged 13 year old. In my opinion some of the Senior R&R need to pull the giant flaming metal rods out of their assholes and understand its a video game on a light rp server.

• Like 3

So the r&r have to value their equipment or get a ban (xd) but the apd can leave 35 scattered cars all over kavala? ( thats a big reason for the lag in kavala is abandoned cars)
I was around when the medics would impound everything and it really helped the frames in town. then the medics got nerfed and the apd got an impound buff.
now there are all kinds of cars all over and no one... afk medic (waiting for a call in kavala afk same thing) afk cop (waiting to get 3 to 1 or shot in the back same thing)  .. no one is impounding them anymore.
Whats your guys opinion?

• Hmm 1
On 10/4/2018 at 5:24 PM, Ignis said:

Is that train whistle I hear @Muthinator making a round in his train or steam coming out of @CommanderSuki's ears whilst watching this video?

31529034-closeup-portrait-angry-young-gi

tenor.gif?itemid=7862671

• Like 1