Olympus Entertainment - Celebrating 10 Years! [$2k+ GIVEAWAY] ×
Special Promotion [FREE OLYMPUS+] ×

Calling all Olympians

Alright guys and gals listen up. This post is intended for input and ideas only. Any trolling will be met with a public roast so horrible that you will never been seen the same way in the community again.

Gang Wars.

You all know that this event is my baby. I (with a metric fuckload of help from Staff and Olympus Community Members) have turned this event from something that started as a forum joke to a pretty well polished machine.

Give me your thoughts on the way this event works. This involves everything from the set-up, to the meetings, to the rules, the tourney itself, and EVERYTHING involved. Is the event too big? Too long? Hosted on a bad server? Too restrictive in the applications? Not restrictive enough? Not fun? 

I know the frequency of the event is not where we would all like it, and that is something that I am working on. 

I wanted to make some changes to the event, and normally I would just do it. However, in this instance, I would like to see what you all think and feel about it, and maybe air your ideas. 

• Like 9
  • Downvote 1

Let's go back to the way the first gang wars was.  Everyone spawns on Warzone Island with all of the teams there.  A circle will close to the middle of Warzone Island over the course of 30 mins or so.  I think it would be fun AF to go back to this.

• Like 9
  • Downvote 1
3 minutes ago, ThatNerdyGuy said:

Let's go back to the way the first gang wars was.  Everyone spawns on Warzone Island with all of the teams there.  A circle will close to the middle of Warzone Island over the course of 30 mins or so.  I think it would be fun AF to go back to this.

Lag and desync were awful on that though, however it will be something to look into. 

3 minutes ago, ThatNerdyGuy said:

Do this ^

4 minutes ago, ThatNerdyGuy said:

Minecraft survival games?

Edited by Hoonter
  • Haha 3

IMO there needs to some zone changes. 

After GW I was brainstorming ideas and just tossing it around my ideas to a couple of people and they liked the concept. 

I think there should be like 2-3 zones:

Starting zone, Center zone, and the finishing zone

Starting zone: It'll be how big the current circle is but it closes in much faster than what it does currently, the current zone shrinks way to slow.

Center zone: Once the starting zone shrinks down to the center zone which would be the size of full cartel or even slightly bigger, it'll shrink slower than what it was previously.

Finishing zone: Shrinks completely idk. 

This is what I was thinking of, it's a very rough sketch but the current zone is way to slow and aids. 

Peter is a man of GOD!!!!

But yo, Please make a Scat Olympics 

It can be kavala fighting.  Or somthing where the scats have to race from point A to point B, While dogging vigies and APD, Or something where the gangs have to save their boy from kavala HQ lamo. I think the race would be funny as fk. 

Ill own that shit. 

• Like 5
  • Downvote 1
5 minutes ago, Silton said:

No you wont. Server 1 elite scats will out do anyone in kavala anyday

Yeah it’s pretty scary running around kav in server one when the server is packed because you’ll either get rook banged from some fucking where or you’ll blow up somehow 

15 minutes ago, Silton said:

No you wont. Server 1 elite scats will out do anyone in kavala anyday

Server 1= Scatting server, but you should definitely host a gang wars for different games like R6 where each gang has a team

• Like 2
Just now, Millennium said:

Server 1= Scatting server, but you should definitely host a gang wars for different games like R6 where each gang has a team

Minecraft gang wars catch me with my elite hacked cilent

4 hours ago, Peter Long said:

Lag and desync were awful on that though, however it will be something to look into. 

Lag and desync are no where even close to how shitty it was back then, and half the issue back then was all the Group Chatting exploiting. Plus our server quality and Armas quality itself is 100x better than what it was in 2015

• Like 2