CQC Traning / Attack and defend

Joz

• Owner

You can use my training server. Can promise you its probably one of the only servers outside of Olympus that you actually wont be IP farmed on, got some staff on there at random points, and gangs like Ti, Nxs, etc. usually hop on once a day.

Just search up "Ryans Training Server" and it should be there. I would post the IP, but I dont think staff would appreciate that :P unless @McDili gives the ok on it.

58 minutes ago, draMa said:

:wub:

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, Ryan said:

You can use my training server. Can promise you its probably one of the only servers outside of Olympus that you actually wont be IP farmed on, got some staff on there at random points, and gangs like Ti, Nxs, etc. usually hop on once a day.

Just search up "Ryans Training Server" and it should be there. I would post the IP, but I dont think staff would appreciate that :P unless @McDili gives the ok on it.

yoink me the ip in dms

50 minutes ago, Ryan said:

I don’t mind, it’s not an Altis life server so it’s not a problem. 

Just be aware olympus mitigates ddos attack’s every week. Posting the IP here might attract the some heathens. 

• Owner
3 minutes ago, McDili said:

I don’t mind, it’s not an Altis life server so it’s not a problem. 

Just be aware olympus mitigates ddos attack’s every week. Posting the IP here might attract the some heathens. 

True, but anyone with wireshark and some googling can get the IP regardless haha

IP is 45.77.159.100:2302, have fun :P 

• Like 1
  • Owner
2 minutes ago, Capricorn said:

Everyone is shit on there and if you log on while Ryan is having alone time with his boyfriend he will kick you 

Only person I have ever kicked from that server is last so idk what your on about lol

• SWAT Commander

I released my version of the A&D before @Ryan. I guess that's what I get for not encrypting the mission file. It also has invisible backpacks, faks, type 115 doesn't have the suppressor, mxsw is taken out. And it definitely isn't an IP farm.

Just look up "Xlax's A&D"

IP is

192.159.172.210:2302

P.S I actually enforce basic rules like VDM and shit on there

Edited by Xlax
  • Kappa 1
  • Owner
5 minutes ago, Xlax said:

I released my version of the A&D before @Ryan. I guess that's what I get for not encrypting the mission file. 

I never took credit for making anything, nor did I get the script off your server. Got it from some other dude that decided to close down their server and ended up modifying it a bit haha :P 

1 minute ago, Xlax said:

I've been kicked plenty of times

Last and Xeltini have the admin login in game, so they can kick ban and lock the server in game. So its most likely one of them when they are trying to do some private fight :P 

• SWAT Commander
50 minutes ago, Ryan said:

Only person I have ever kicked from that server is last so idk what your on about lol

I've been kicked plenty of times

5 minutes ago, Ryan said:

I never took credit for making anything, nor did I get the script off your server. Got it from some other dude that decided to close down their server and ended up modifying it a bit haha :P 

Last and Xeltini have the admin login in game, so they can kick ban and lock the server in game. So its most likely one of them when they are trying to do some private fight :P 

well then yeah it was definitely them, do you have BattleMetrics set up?

6 hours ago, Ryan said:

what is ip farming?

(If this is ok cool if not delete)

Code4gaming king of the hill

I reccomend server 4

We just dropped v12 with alot of cool features. I've seen almost every major gang on the servers there either warming up to fight cartels or just enjoying some good ol combat. I saw to big gangs join different teams and go at it in kahala. It was epic. 

Need double xp codes or my advice on the best settings (example: try saturation set to 150) let me know.

Edited by Theak
  • SWAT Commander
17 hours ago, Ryan said:

Yeah not about to have a google 2.0 :x LMAO

LOLOL

He actually never DDoSed, I was very close with him. He was just very stupid about joking around with it.

• Like 1
  • Kappa 1