Olympus Entertainment - Celebrating 10 Years! [$2k+ GIVEAWAY] ×
Special Promotion [FREE OLYMPUS+] ×

September donation goal

Hey folks,

Some of you might have noticed that the recent update did not include saving loadouts from the September goal. 

Just wanted to touch base with you all and let you know we are still working on it and will deliver as promised. 

Unfortunately by the time the update came along the feature just wasn’t up to our standards of quality to deliver quite yet. This is due to how we approached donation goals and decided on them. Going forward we will change how we approach donation goals so that we do not encounter this situation again. We apologize for the delay.

5 hours ago, McDili said:

Hey folks,

Some of you might have noticed that the recent update did not include saving loadouts from the September goal. 

Just wanted to touch base with you all and let you know we are still working on it and will deliver as promised. 

Unfortunately by the time the update came along the feature just wasn’t up to our standards of quality to deliver quite yet. This is due to how we approached donation goals and decided on them. Going forward we will change how we approach donation goals so that we do not encounter this situation again. We apologize for the delay.

I will let you off with a warning this time, just don't let it happen again!

32 minutes ago, dog:) said:

When will mk18 be in the warpoint shop...

I wonder this too ... I hope it is in the next hotfix but I think they just forgot .. Im thinking 5 wp ? Its a hard gun to use 

23 minutes ago, .Lion said:

I wonder this too ... I hope it is in the next hotfix but I think they just forgot .. Im thinking 5 wp ? Its a hard gun to use 

lol *hard to use* the only hard to use one is the mk-14

• Like 3
3 hours ago, .Lion said:

Not hard to use but not as easy as mk1 where theres 0 recoil 

Y’all remember the days when you couldn’t even get the mk1 and it was only for cops? Bruh the mk18 and mk14 were the only marksman rifles we could buy

• Kreygasm 1
On 10/19/2018 at 3:47 PM, Lion said:

I will still shoot kids out of ifrits with mk18 .... Mk14 is tuff ... I can sorta use it but full auto my mouse goes off my desk

shoot kids out of frits? i've never seen you shoot someone out of a hatchback that was still.... nevermind a ifrit

Edited by mon5t3r
  • Like 3
  • Kappa 1
On 10/22/2018 at 7:05 AM, mon5t3r said:

shoot kids out of frits? i've never seen you shoot someone out of a hatchback that was still.... nevermind a ifrit

Clearly someone didnt see my montages :)

• Downvote 1