Olympus Entertainment - Celebrating 10 Years! [$2k+ GIVEAWAY] ×
Special Promotion [FREE OLYMPUS+] ×

Locked o7 - codeYeTi

3 minutes ago, codeYeTi said:

Again, I asked those who had uninformed opinions to themselves, since such opinions have little reflection on the truth of the matter. Thank you kindly for shitting all over my goodbye though you absolute dimwit.

This is an o7 post. It's not for you. Thank you kindly for getting the fuck out of it.

Right. Since you said I'm uninformed, it must be true. Kinda like how since you said it wasn't intentional, it must be true.

• Downvote 5
  • Senior Developer
6 minutes ago, Azeh said:

asylum is recruiting

So I can repeat the experience with a different set of idiots? I'll probably take a pass on another go at the ArmA community haha.

Just now, Airman said:

Right. Since you said I'm uninformed, it must be true. Kinda like how since you said it wasn't intentional, it must be true.

Well ya ain't staff, and I haven't talked to you about it, so you're uninformed. Now, goodbye!

tenor.gif?itemid=7315043

• Like 1

It's true Jesse and you didn't get along, but if Jesse wanted you gone just because he didn't like you he had my blessing to do so long ago when I told him he can add/remove developers at will, for any reason, even for something as simple as not getting along. He didn't remove you until now because you added value.

While I understand you're frustrated and I get it, it's annoying seeing your one sided story to paint yourself as if you did nothing wrong here. You absolutely know why this decision had to be made, and I'm just frankly not going to let this post continue as it's disingenuous as a goodbye post and more of an under handed passive aggressive stab that's just getting folks riled up over misrepresentations of the situation.