fuck corporal shephard

2 minutes ago, Shepard said:

So, some background for all of you. We were chasing his gang for a little while and lost them the first time. We came across him at Corn with his 37,500 bounty for an LEO Manslaughter. I attempted to take him into custody since i know he stowed an illegal weapon and was being toxic from the moment we made first contact. We ended up taking him into custody and I decided to transport him to pyrgos HQ since we had prior knowledge of his buddies being in the area and tazing people. We impounded his hemmit and started transport in an orca back to HQ.This is when he combat logged and then went into support room and requested my presence. This is where he started name calling and saying profanities toward me, asking me to just report him because "he does not give a fuck". All in All, thank you for making a forum post expressing your frustration toward me, glad I could make your day special in some way. Oh, and also, I will be submitting on you like i said, because your type of behavior regardless of what happened, was uncalled for. I was still showing respect toward you, and you proved to be short tempered and immature in this situation. See you around man. 

:DPEducated:

11 minutes ago, Benjison said:

fuck you... little career cop fuck @Shepard

impound my hemett full of ingredients over a 38k bounty. little rat scum

:PJSalt:

• Like 1
15 minutes ago, Shepard said:

So, some background for all of you. We were chasing his gang for a little while and lost them the first time. We came across him at Corn with his 37,500 bounty for an LEO Manslaughter. I attempted to take him into custody since i know he stowed an illegal weapon and was being toxic from the moment we made first contact. We ended up taking him into custody and I decided to transport him to pyrgos HQ since we had prior knowledge of his buddies being in the area and tazing people. We impounded his hemmit and started transport in an orca back to HQ.This is when he combat logged and then went into support room and requested my presence. This is where he started name calling and saying profanities toward me, asking me to just report him because "he does not give a fuck". All in All, thank you for making a forum post expressing your frustration toward me, glad I could make your day special in some way. Oh, and also, I will be submitting on you like i said, because your type of behavior regardless of what happened, was uncalled for. I was still showing respect toward you, and you proved to be short tempered and immature in this situation. See you around man. 

you repeatedly came back to dp22 for a 300k bounty.. got him.. flew all the way to air hq where a dude in my gang went.. tased you and dipped with the guy in custody. i was collecting ingredients the whole time and you knew that because i know you saw me. first thing you did was take a 3rd heli back to dp22 to try and gEt hIm aGaIn and then just land on me knowing exactly what you were gonna do before you even got out of the heli. u are the worst type of career cop

so yes, i was a little salty cause u were on a server with 8 fuckin ppl and went for a 38k bounty doing absolutely nothing cause your trash ass got tased by a vigi in the gang lmfao

• Haha 2
  • Admin
21 minutes ago, Shepard said:

I request that when making the report you be sure to mention he is a cop and/or request a staff sapd member handle the case. Thank you :D

• PogChamp 6
21 minutes ago, Shepard said:

@Patrol Officer Cosma

found your new partner

1 minute ago, Dante said:

I request that when making the report you be sure to mention he is a cop and/or request a staff sapd member handle the case. Thank you :D

im more than happy to lose my rank because of ppl like shephard. who the fuck wants to play with roaches like him

• Downvote 2
27 minutes ago, Shepard said:

I love you bby, making other corps everywhere proud to be corps. 

• Like 1
44 minutes ago, Shepard said:

I wasn't here during this situation, but to make it clear Shepard only pursued Benji because they were tased by other another gang member prior.  From Benji's point of view, it was seen as petty because he was just collecting legal ingredients.  The result from his part was definitely uncalled for, however the beginning was definitely some cosma shit.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
1 minute ago, hawk said:

Tfw you call the APD shitters yet you combat log because you lost a fight against them. :4head:

okay first off i never lost a fight. i voluntarily put my hands up but hes not gonna say that. 

• Downvote 2