Olympus Entertainment - Celebrating 10 Years! [$2k+ GIVEAWAY] ×
Special Promotion [FREE OLYMPUS+] ×

I'm blowin' this joint

Hey folks,

Just gonna keep it straight to the point. @Peter Long will be assuming Ownership of Olympus. We will begin the transition process next week as my work schedule is too crowded this week.

I've given 4 years to this community and this community has given back to me in dire times. When I bought Olympus from Poseidon I did so because I didn't want to see it die, and unfortunately its come to the point where I would like to move on from ArmA/Altis Life. Thankfully Peter is up to the task so the community will continue forward.

I would like to say some things here.

First off: @an overweight giant retard you said @Jesse would screw me over, you were wrong. Take that.

Second off: We have truly eclipsed Asylum now, they are truly beyond repair. The goal between Jesse and I was to put Olympus at the top of NA Altis Life, in particular overtaking Asylum to do so. Mission Accomplished.

Thirdly: I'm very excited now not to have to deal with obligations on a video game when I turn my computer on to play with friends.

I leave this community a hell of a lot better than I found it. I hope it continues thriving, but if it doesn't then that's okay too. In truth, the greatest feeling I have right now is relief that I don't have to manage people in this community anymore. I never wanted that responsibility, I enjoyed playing in this community... I did not enjoy running it at all.

Good luck @Peter Long.

o7 to the big man. Thank you for everything you’ve done for this community. Definitely in a better place now than it was when a certain Greek God was in charge. 

@Peter Long I know you’ll continue the great things that have been going on!

• Admin

@McDili The first person to doubt me and the first person to have my back. Thank you for everything you’ve done for this community. It will undoubtedly never be forgot. o7 man. Don’t be a stranger after the transition is done. 

2 minutes ago, Dante said:

@McDili The first person to doubt me and the first person to have my back. Thank you for everything you’ve done for this community. It will undoubtedly never be forgot. o7 man. Don’t be a stranger after the transition is done. 

I plan on coming into teamspeak probably a lot more often now that I won't need to be needed. 

Just now, Ignis said:

[MC] Dili. Thank you for giving me one of your legs to sit on all these years. And thank you for all you've done. Biggest o7 I'll ever give. 

I for Idiot Ignis! Ty o7