McDili

I'm blowin' this joint

1 hour ago, McDili said:

I ain't an admin

do it anyways xd

:3Nips::3Nips::3Nips::3Nips::3Nips:                                                          :3Nips:

:3Nips:                                                            :3Nips:

:3Nips:                                                             :3Nips:

:3Nips:                                                              :3Nips:

:3Nips::3Nips::3Nips::3Nips: :3Nips::3Nips::3Nips::3Nips:

:3Nips:                                                 :3Nips:

:3Nips:                                                 :3Nips:

:3Nips:                                                :3Nips:

:3Nips:                                                :3Nips::3Nips::3Nips::3Nips::3Nips:

• Like 3

Fun fact: posidion gave mcdili ownership  364 days ago

• Like 2

Thank you for everything buddy , you are probably 90% the reason olympus is so good and active.

good luck in whatevet ur gonna do;)

who is there to play cop with now while wasted at 4 am :FeelsBad: good luck wherever u go in life dili o7

Edited by Kamikaze

o7 big gay. Thanks for all the work you put in this community.

• Like 1

@McDili I don't play Olympus (or ARMA at all) anymore anywho but thanks for all the times you considered things that I brought up (when you were an admin) and also for helping me out with some bans I've gotten over the years. yah yeet.

• Like 1

Image result for baby throws up meme Well fuck me @McDili there goes any chance of every even seeing apd again. Just wish we would have done coast guard one last time:FeelsBad:

• Haha 2

@McDili I miss the old days playing with you and the guys. Just doing pointless things really. I fondly remember doing a meth run and you calling me out no balls to slam my heli into the full tempest moob was driving... I had to. I also have to share some respect because I listened to Peters podcast along time ago and you said my name for best pilot, alongside with Goldberg. I appreciate the recognition.

Since you went staff I rarely see/saw you anymore. Keep in touch, as we get older our availability for gaming becomes shorter and shorter. Find things you like doing and playing. I know the exact feeling your having now, having a weight lifted off your shoulders. Enjoy it and enjoy the memories, you’ve been through a lot.

cya bro

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Peter Long said:

o7

Ty Peter for running Olympus I’m sure you’ll keep this server great 

7 hours ago, Courean said:

#FREECHAZ you fucking condom fail

Chaz is a fucking retard

• Downvote 2