Olympus Entertainment - Celebrating 10 Years! [$2k+ GIVEAWAY] ×
Special Promotion [FREE OLYMPUS+] ×

I'm blowin' this joint

:3Nips::3Nips::3Nips::3Nips::3Nips:                                                          :3Nips:

:3Nips:                                                            :3Nips:

:3Nips:                                                             :3Nips:

:3Nips:                                                              :3Nips:

:3Nips::3Nips::3Nips::3Nips: :3Nips::3Nips::3Nips::3Nips:

:3Nips:                                                 :3Nips:

:3Nips:                                                 :3Nips:

:3Nips:                                                :3Nips:

:3Nips:                                                :3Nips::3Nips::3Nips::3Nips::3Nips:

• Like 3

@McDili I don't play Olympus (or ARMA at all) anymore anywho but thanks for all the times you considered things that I brought up (when you were an admin) and also for helping me out with some bans I've gotten over the years. yah yeet.

@McDili I miss the old days playing with you and the guys. Just doing pointless things really. I fondly remember doing a meth run and you calling me out no balls to slam my heli into the full tempest moob was driving... I had to. I also have to share some respect because I listened to Peters podcast along time ago and you said my name for best pilot, alongside with Goldberg. I appreciate the recognition.

Since you went staff I rarely see/saw you anymore. Keep in touch, as we get older our availability for gaming becomes shorter and shorter. Find things you like doing and playing. I know the exact feeling your having now, having a weight lifted off your shoulders. Enjoy it and enjoy the memories, you’ve been through a lot.

cya bro