Jump to content
Peter Long

Ownership Transfer

Recommended Posts

Donations: Will they change and will the amounts change. Like how if you donated under posiedon they did not transfer to mcdilis era of donations. Will we have to restart donations? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Eta on option to disable collecting vehicle crafting ingredients?

  • Like 4
  • Downvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Will Prime or select members be free'd?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Deadpool said:

Donations: Will they change and will the amounts change. Like how if you donated under posiedon they did not transfer to mcdilis era of donations. Will we have to restart donations? 

Donations are going to remain the same. 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Agent N. Silver said:

who what where when why wow

Fixed

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Imagine doing this just to take attention away from my Birthday... thanks Peter!

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

When you gonna do that trade for the off-road AT

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, mon5t3r said:

@Proud

 

With Peter as owner there is now a 0 chance of that happening LMAO

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1) are you stepping down from Sr Staff?

 

2)  Am I fired yet?

 

3) Is there anything you really want to change that we can expect to see in the coming weeks? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Ryan said:

With Peter as owner there is now a 0 chance of that happening LMAO

Feelsbadman I liked getting ddosed 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Pledge said:

 Is there anything you really want to change that we can expect to see in the coming weeks? 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

:petersnack:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Pledge said:

1) are you stepping down from Sr Staff?

 

2)  Am I fired yet?

 

3) Is there anything you really want to change that we can expect to see in the coming weeks? 

1. Yes. 

2. No. 

3. I want to get the next update out (its sick) and then we can plan from there. Right now its going to be a longer transition, as there is a ton of new things to learn/handle as the owner. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, Peter Long said:

image.jpeg

 

I am sure you all have a million questions. Post em below and I'll answer what I can! 

Unperm Chaz Fam he didnt deserve perm 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

:petersnack:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, hawk said:

:petersnack:

:petersnack:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, Peter Long said:

image.jpeg

 

I am sure you all have a million questions. Post em below and I'll answer what I can! 

does this mean i can be free now? ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and our Privacy Policy.