Olympus Entertainment - Celebrating 10 Years! [$2k+ GIVEAWAY] ×
Special Promotion [FREE OLYMPUS+] ×

I think APD has earned their right not to deal with us, I personally wont fight APD if i can help it.

Good thing i moved it to a house that i will never see yall at thats for sure lol and all the drugs that were seized were stolen anyway. :)

Heres a secret also, WE ROB for a living, i dont think any of us has done a drug run in like 3 months, all money from robbing kiddies.

I don't know why Stealth puts up with this type of attitude. "robbing kiddies" or you mean robbing new players? I would recommend being less cocky due to you being in BurBan and just play the game for fun.

What i think is funny about the whole thing is i was talking about the new serial killer rule, untimately they said you have 15+ kills nothing else about your list add all the charges they want and say gg your going to jail and dont rp at all just your going to jail bye. Like what rp is that? But ultimately GG wants to bring something up and thats what this post turned into when i didnt say anything about my house being raided to begin with....

Sure its about RP.  Your claiming that if you have 10> kills that APD need to RP and because of this serial killer rule that the cops don't have to RP.  Well... flip it around on yourself, why do you have to kill everyone you meet.  Why can't you use your plethora of cop weapons you say you have to taze someone and then rob them, why do you have to drop in and kill everyone?  

• Like 2

Sure its about RP.  Your claiming that if you have 10> kills that APD need to RP and because of this serial killer rule that the cops don't have to RP.  Well... flip it around on yourself, why do you have to kill everyone you meet.  Why can't you use your plethora of cop weapons you say you have to taze someone and then rob them, why do you have to drop in and kill everyone?  

Quoted For Truth.

Just a generalized note for those who view this post, RP isn't necessarily about being honest and it isn't necessarily about just being walked over just because you want to talk or explain yourself.

If a hostage taker asks for X minutes of immunity after a hostage is traded for X money, hell yeah I'm tell them they get immunity.. but I definitely will be lying about it. It's proper RP to tell a hostage taker whatever they wanna hear to make them feel comfortable and give up the hostage.

If someone who has 50 manslaughters tries to tell me how its somehow justified, you can bet your ass I'm never going to believe him. It's 50 kills. Hell even with 15, you better believe you're not RP'ing that number down, at some point down the line you should have turned yourself in to RP.. but when you're caught in the act of being a criminal, just because you say you were a hostage doesn't mean we're going to believe you.

In short: I really resonate with what Wheat said about how civs will avoid RP all the way up until they get caught. I'm not specifically pointing fingers because everybody has done that before at one point. RP for some people is a tool to get out of paying a ticket or going to jail, and then that's it. That really bugs me.

I know this is kind of off topic, but I just really wanted to get that out, heh.

• Head Admin

But ultimately GG wants to bring something up and thats what this post turned into when i didnt say anything about my house being raided to begin with....

The only thing I wanted to bring up was the fact that you lost and the first thing out of your mouth was MY GO PRO IS ON.  You can spin it whatever way you want but calling that RP then you coming on here to complain about RP is laughable.

• Like 1

The only thing I wanted to bring up was the fact that you lost and the first thing out of your mouth was MY GO PRO IS ON.  You can spin it whatever way you want but calling that RP then you coming on here to complain about RP is laughable.

I aint mad at any of yalls posts, just think most of this is laughable also.

If they say my go pro is running, just handle them without the additional RP.  2 tickets, 1 chance to pay, jail is comin.

On an RP note, Billcosby and I RP'ed with you Toad (the exact same day you posted this post), the second it hit the 8 minute mark, you stated it's been 10 minutes and this is cruel and unusual punishment.  We laughed about it and released you anyways.  People remember that though, why RP with the guy who is just looking to bounce out.  RP is supposed to be fun, not leave a sour taste in your mouth after it's over.

VSAYAQK.png

notabanana, I love you mang.  I get the 90% comment, the other one not so much, we have a large amount of new deputies that join up weekly.  It's all about the training process and the fault should be on the PO and higher APD officers instead of the admins.  

• Like 2
  • Head Admin

notabanana, I love you mang.  I get the 90% comment, the other one not so much, we have a large amount of new deputies that join up weekly.  It's all about the training process and the fault should be on the PO and higher APD officers instead of the admins.  

You agree that 90% of the cops don't know the rules?  

Interesting.

I can't remember a time where i played with someone and they didn't know the correct rule and just said oh well i'll do what i want. Everytime someone has a question about rules they ask a higher up so saying 90% of the APD doesn't know the rules is very moronic and childish. Everyone messes up especially deputies but 99% of them will ask a higher up for the right way to do something so needless to say this isn't accurate at all.

If they say my go pro is running, just handle them without the additional RP. 2 tickets, 1 chance to pay, jail is comin.

On an RP note, Billcosby and I RP'ed with you Toad (the exact same day you posted this post), the second it hit the 8 minute mark, you stated it's been 10 minutes and this is cruel and unusual

punishment. We laughed about it and released you anyways. People remember that though, why RP with the guy who is just looking to bounce out. RP is supposed to be fun, not leave a sour taste in your mouth after it's over.

VSAYAQK.png

notabanana, I love you mang. I get the 90% comment, the other one not so much, we have a large amount of new deputies that join up weekly. It's all about the training process and the fault should be on the PO and higher APD officers instead of the admins.

Gucci I love you man that was a great time always fun playing on cop with you man

• Like 1

Gucci I love you man that was a great time always fun playing on cop with you man

If they say my go pro is running, just handle them without the additional RP.  2 tickets, 1 chance to pay, jail is comin.

On an RP note, Billcosby and I RP'ed with you Toad (the exact same day you posted this post), the second it hit the 8 minute mark, you stated it's been 10 minutes and this is cruel and unusual punishment.  We laughed about it and released you anyways.  People remember that though, why RP with the guy who is just looking to bounce out.  RP is supposed to be fun, not leave a sour taste in your mouth after it's over.

VSAYAQK.png

I took this  :P.  #ArtimosPhotography

• Like 1

I really don't have any issues with burban. They have always been a fun group to deal with whether its a hostage situation or terror or what have you but toad... I cant say this while "In uniform" but you have always been a thorn in my side. I seriously resent dealing with you because you immediately start off every situation with telling us how we are doing it wrong and how your "go pro" is running and that you will surely get me or us banned. You landed your MH-9 right in the middle of Kavala square and when I proceeded to carry out my duties as APD you exploded with rage and verbal abuse towards all the APD who could be so stupid to think that landing within 300m of a city was illegal. How the hell do you expect anyone to rp with that crap? 

I am so fed up with that bullshit so after seeing this post with you complaining we never rp i couldn't help but tell you how I really feel; with a filter of course;)