Soulz

No Nut November

How are yalls doing with No Nut November... I keep looking at belle.delphine on insta and she is not really helping 

1 minute ago, Soulz_X said:

How are yalls doing with No Nut November... I keep looking at belle.delphine on insta and she is not really helping 

status update? Also, I'm fairly certain No Nut November was created by virgins...

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, MAV said:

status update? Also, I'm fairly certain No Nut November was created by virgins...

Thats probaly true to make them feel better about themselves... but its still a pretty hard challenge

• Like 1

I thank you for this informative post! it really made my day! But please, in the future, be so kind as to use this amazing feature called a status update! they are really awesome! Here's a look at what you have to click to make one! 

36076e1a3df3a6677f5d6692a85c2b31.png

1 minute ago, SPBojo said:

I thank you for this informative post! it really made my day! But please, in the future, be so kind as to use this amazing feature called a status update! they are really awesome! Here's a look at what you have to click to make one! 

36076e1a3df3a6677f5d6692a85c2b31.png

I thought that this topic would be considered as general chit-chat

Next year I’m gonna go for the Official Fastest NNN Fail ever. The second it hits 12 it’s over 

1 hour ago, MAV said:

That is false the idea is that you simply can’t nut, you can fuck a bitch but you can’t nut. This was created so that Destroy Dick December could be a thing.

what a wonderful time to be alive

Edited by Aunt Jemima

2 minutes ago, Aunt Jemima said:

That is false the idea is that you simply can’t nut, you can fuck a bitch but you can’t nut. This was created so that Destroy Dick December could be a thing.

what a wonderful time to be alive

IM DOING DESTROY DICK DECEMBER EVERY MONTH OF THE YEAR BRO! FUCK WIT ME! HAHAHA

• Haha 1