Greetings!!

cHIP oTLE

Remember you don’t need to take money out of the atm to buy things! A lot of people from asylum take money out of the atm to buy things and lose it. There are plenty of good money making methods. I recommend legal to start off then when you get a small group and some guns then do illega runs. Good luck!

• Like 1
32 minutes ago, cHIP oTLE said:

Hello all! 

LONG time Asylum veteran here looking to move over to Olympus... I’ve got 5100 hours in ArmA and probably 4800 of those are on Asylum.  BUT, as everyone knows, Asylum is bleeding from an artery.  It’s inevitable demise is near...

So... I just wanted to introduce myself here and say What’s Up!

ill be on here and there to learn the different money-making methods and of course, dive into some rebel activities...

see y’all on the servers!

Hmm.. Is DS going to move here as well, cause if so I hope you know there's no RPG's that you can buy without warpoints.

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, botvlad said:

chipotle please bring ds that would be amazing

It’s in discussion...

1 hour ago, LukeTheCoop said:

Remember you don’t need to take money out of the atm to buy things! A lot of people from asylum take money out of the atm to buy things and lose it. There are plenty of good money making methods. I recommend legal to start off then when you get a small group and some guns then do illega runs. Good luck!

Shit, I went right for crack runs in an SUV xD

• Kreygasm 1
35 minutes ago, McDili said:

Hey I always see you posting on Asylum forums when I'm shitposting on Asylum Forums.

Just thought I'd stop by and let you know that when I see Asylum players switch to Olympus I get rock hard

Ditto...

4 hours ago, McDili said:

Hey I always see you posting on Asylum forums when I'm shitposting on Asylum Forums.

Just thought I'd stop by and let you know that when I see Asylum players switch to Olympus I get rock hard

I was literally sitting in a Spanish and I too got rock hard,it was noticed.

10 hours ago, cHIP oTLE said:

Hello all! 

LONG time Asylum veteran here looking to move over to Olympus... I’ve got 5100 hours in ArmA and probably 4800 of those are on Asylum.  BUT, as everyone knows, Asylum is bleeding from an artery.  It’s inevitable demise is near...

ill be on here and there to learn the different money-making methods and of course, dive into some rebel activities...

Hey chip long time no see

9 hours ago, botvlad said:

chipotle please bring ds that would be amazing

That would be sick if DS moved over 

10 hours ago, cHIP oTLE said:

Hello all! 

Good luck man, Welcome to Olympus, no debit cards needed ~~

12 hours ago, cHIP oTLE said:

Hello all! 

After careful review of your appeal the decision has been made to not remove the ban. In the future be sure to know and understand the rules so issues such as this do not happen again.

4 hours ago, Julian said:

I was literally sitting in a Spanish and I too got rock hard,it was noticed.

^ born and raised in Puerto Rico... speaks spanish better then english...still takes spanish as a second language in school.... smh

Also welcome my man!