Olympus Entertainment - Celebrating 10 Years! [$2k+ GIVEAWAY] ×
Special Promotion [FREE OLYMPUS+] ×

Best legal money maker?

Tbh legal shit is trash, my suggestion is, do Hatchbacks/SUV's of frogs and Moonshine, then try to get yourself an orca max upgrade the trunk space, and start doing moonshine/meth, then get yourself around 3mil, buy yourself a 4 crater for meth/moonshine/frogs/cocaine, then do temp devices/blackfishes from the field to your house and process in an orca or a SUV and you will make tons of money...

41 minutes ago, mon5t3r said:

Tbh legal shit is trash, my suggestion is, do Hatchbacks/SUV's of frogs and Moonshine, then try to get yourself an orca max upgrade the trunk space, and start doing moonshine/meth, then get yourself around 3mil, buy yourself a 4 crater for meth/moonshine/frogs/cocaine, then do temp devices/blackfishes from the field to your house and process in an orca or a SUV and you will make tons of money...

since when could you buy a 4 crater fully upgraded for 3 mill lol 

2 minutes ago, max^ said:

yeah its around 4.3m for a fully upgraded

Well i mean 3mil could still get you a decent amount of virtual storage, i think its like 253k per upgrade thats 3 upgrades most likely around 1500 storage.

also yikes btw

| Civ: Black Flag Ops |          

• Like 1

Are you solo or in a group?  What server and time do you play? If solo, Oil can be decent, as can salvage. Keep in mind, oil is a lot heavier than most items, so you really don't earn much.

If you are in a group, get some gear and run diamonds. However, I don't recommend running diamonds during prime time as big gangs will rob you. If you have a lot of money, farming anything in a HEMITT/Tempest can be profitable, but be careful, they are slow and huge targets.

Edited by Septimus