Olympus Entertainment - Celebrating 10 Years! [$2k+ GIVEAWAY] ×
Special Promotion [FREE OLYMPUS+] ×

28 minutes ago, Grandma Gary said:

Also why not just reform the gang? EZ

fucking this, there were 2 that left... choose a new leader and reform... you still would have 400 members

2 minutes ago, Julian said:

Shit gang,tried way to hard to be trident 2.0.

i dont think trident was ever as cringe as some of the shit they pulled...plus trident usually had 'some' decent players..

• Like 2
48 minutes ago, special ed child said:

this is an inaccurate representation. big dog @Silton is worth at least 5 players on a good day

Meh depending on his Ping and how much he wants to tank, if his pings low and hes tanking, he's worth at least 15

Tho his ass never has good ping :Kappa:

Want to make it clear that i am NOT throwing shade towards green arrow, but merely reacting on the decision he has chosen to make. Everyone is forced to suffer because of this, i know i was a new recruit but, for the little time i was participating in the gang, i find that it was easily one of the best gangs i was a part of, sucks that it had to go this way...

I would have just promoted the most trusted gang rank 4 as a new leader. I find it so useless to disband a gang and ruin everyone else fun because you are quitting the game. 

o7 to the gang guys. o7...

After all the fun me and norwegian had (he was the only rank 4) we decided we were both going to go. We would have passed on leadership to the most willing rank 3 (AR) but he decided he may take a break or join another gang. From an outside point of view the gang may have just been a group made only for just playing together but we created a fun community within ourselves. 

I hope all my boys have a good time out there and it’s a great opporotunity to do something else instead of trying to keep a gang alive when it wouldn’t be the same.

22 minutes ago, Greenarrow said:

We would have passed on leadership to the most willing rank 3 (AR) but he decided he may take a break or join another gang.

Joining prime rib for however long I have fun in there, will either try joining some cartel gang or start a new gang with new tags and it’ll prob be mostly full of OGs from [ - ] that aren’t dogshit.

Edited by AR/Indian
On 11/16/2018 at 8:33 AM, Silton said:

This gang was shit. No one cares, all you had were numbers. Never have I seen such a cry about a gang disbanding, it's not a big deal

honestly though. When all of my favorite gangs died I didn't make a post like this, nobody did. It happens all the time. Memories are of the past, make new ones with different people

• Like 2