Olympus Entertainment - Celebrating 10 Years! [$2k+ GIVEAWAY] ×
Special Promotion [FREE OLYMPUS+] ×

The Civilian Representative Role

Hello Olympians!

So, as many of you are aware of the recent sAPD promotions, we have some openings for the Civilian Representative role. I am going to use this time to revamp the

entire role, and set it up in a way that will better suit Olympus as a community. As of this time, I will be closing down the Civilian Representative role for now, and will

keep you all up to date on the progress of our new system : Civilian Council. 

Thanks!

- Peter

• Like 8
  • PogChamp 1
  • TriHard 1
12 minutes ago, Chaos said:

Does this mean there will be no civ rep vote? Kinda was looking forward to running in it.

hope u have good ideas and not like the other dogshit civ reps out there..

like we need alpha men who will fight for a cause and not become a victim when staffs laugh at ur ideas.

Edited by N7Zero
  • Like 1
48 minutes ago, N7Zero said:

hope u have good ideas and not like the other dogshit civ reps out there..

like we need alpha men who will fight for a cause and not become a victim when staffs laugh at ur ideas.

I got a few. Mainly I just want to fight for balance and help make playing civ less of a chore unless your fighting. Just want to represent the civ population ya know

Vote Pledge for civ rep

I made dominick stop raiding cartels, I got rid of NLR, I removed rebel NLR (half the time), I remove bad cops who ruin your fun, and I still help get rid of vigis with tasers at warzone..

Sounds like a good choice no?

• Like 5
  • Downvote 3
14 minutes ago, Pledge said:

Vote Pledge for civ rep

I made dominick stop raiding cartels, I got rid of NLR, I removed rebel NLR (half the time), I remove bad cops who ruin your fun, and I still help get rid of vigis with tasers at warzone..

Sounds like a good choice no?

Prime made Dominick stop raiding. You are still here so you still ruin the fun. You only camp houses and sheds and don't take vigi license.

Change my mind

BTW rebel NLR still exist if you die by a civ. Only if you die to a cop NLR does not exist at rebel. Warzone rebel has no NLR.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
  • PogChamp 1

Vote Chaos for civ rep.

I have all my time in civ, I have played for 4 years now. All civ. I’m just looking to bring balance overall and to make it just as much of a risk for cops and civs to enter warzone. ( to be clear I’m totally on board with the new warzone raid system. )