Olympus Entertainment - Celebrating 10 Years! [$2k+ GIVEAWAY] ×
Special Promotion [FREE OLYMPUS+] ×

Hadi 4 Civ Rep 2k18

Would you vote for Hadi?! He's a BOMB guy to be around!  

63 members have voted

1. 1. Hadi 4 Civ Rep 2k18

• Yes
    • No

Guest Hadi Mokdad

First thing on the table:

-Suicide vests are reduced 50% in price

- Suicide Vests engagement changed to : "Allah Akbar"     or     " Die you infidal scums!"

-Ak47's are 50% reduced in price

- Added extended Mag for ak47 ;)

-Towel Head cloth added, ability to hide a suicide vest under that cloth

-Allahu akbar new terror law , a new way to declare terror  ( have an awsome idea) 

-Adding a cap point in each city ( building of some sort) that act as a federal notification.The group camping will defend against cops.If it get capped, the cops no longer spawn in to  the city ( eg:kavala) for a certain time . The whole city fall in to terror for that time . Special system with a terror Sound board all over the city with a fully costimized msg broadcast (names included)

-Oil market price increased , we all know why 

-Vigis will have a special color name/ Icon of some sort to be identified as vigis .

-vigi nerf incoming 

-"Halal" food added to market. Some people are complaining if this food is halal or haram.LoL

But for real i have some good ideas that can change gamplay and will listen to most people complains to add on table if i get civ rep

1 hour ago, Hadi Mokdad said:

- Suicide Vests engagement changed to : "Allah Akbar"     or     " Die you infidal scums!"

-Allahu akbar new terror law , a new way to declare terror  ( have an awsome idea) 

-Adding a cap point in each city ( building of some sort) that act as a federal notification.The group camping will defend against cops.If it get capped, the cops no longer spawn in to  the city ( eg:kavala) for a certain time . The whole city fall in to terror for that time . Special system with a terror Sound board all over the city with a fully costimized msg broadcast (names included)

-Vigis will have a special color name/ Icon of some sort to be identified as vigis .

-vigi nerf incoming 

-"Halal" food added to market. Some people are complaining if this food is halal or haram.LoL

But for real i have some good ideas that can change gamplay and will listen to most people complains to add on table if i get civ rep

Make this happen

• Like 1
3 hours ago, Hadi Mokdad said:

-vigi nerf incoming 

I love you. +1

3 hours ago, communistjosh said:

Can this be all engagement 

If the vest carrier engages that way then everyone is engaged in the area for 5 mins or until he blows up hahahha

On 11/20/2018 at 3:08 PM, Hadi Mokdad said:

-vigi nerf incoming 

Hadi is going places

• Like 1
  • 4 years later...