Olympus Entertainment - Celebrating 10 Years! [$2k+ GIVEAWAY] ×
Special Promotion [FREE OLYMPUS+] ×

Raiding Gang sheds

2 minutes ago, Edge said:
  1. You may not destroy property to prevent it being searched/raided.
  2. Exploiting is considered as abusing an in-game bug or using a game mechanic in a way that it's not intended to be used.

Nothing else needs to be said. If you think that is alright to blow it up your both braindead. @xDRO@Toasty

Did you just quote rules to me?

3.Rule quoting while on duty as a cop or off duty may be met with disciplinary actions. If a situation arises where you feel that you were wronged, you may try informing the person in a constructive manner. If a report is submitted, it will be evaluated on a case by case basis.

Edited by xDRO
  • PogChamp 1
  • Kappa 1

Dude, your really going to try and play this angle? Just like with players in restraints, you cant engage in such a way which the result would knowingly and certainly break a server rule...

You knew with 100% certainty the result of blowing the vest would destroy the shed, thus breaking a server rule. (cant blow up house/shed to avoid APD search)...

Just now, xDRO said:

Yes he did, in the forums... which is fine... 

• Lead Texture Designer
7 minutes ago, xDRO said:

3.Rule quoting while on duty as a cop or off duty may be met with disciplinary actions. If a situation arises where you feel that you were wronged, you may try informing the person in a constructive manner. If a report is submitted, it will be evaluated on a case by case basis.

off duty meaning Civ or Medic.

10 minutes ago, Edge said:
  1. You may not destroy property to prevent it being searched/raided.
  2. Exploiting is considered as abusing an in-game bug or using a game mechanic in a way that it's not intended to be used.

Nothing else needs to be said. If you think that is alright to blow it up your both braindead. @xDRO@Toasty

Straight out of server rules bud

Boom roasted

• Lead Texture Designer
1 minute ago, SPBojo said:

So you can quote rules as much as you want on cop? neat

I mean you wouldn't off duty at that point.. now would you? :hmm:

• Lead Texture Designer

All i'm saying is 

1. Shouldn't be doing illegal things If you're not ready for the consequences when caught.

2. If you really don't want to lose your stuff start loading it in a truck or something while you hold off the cops, and move it to a red zone so you get wave rule, or escape and lose the cops like GTA.

3. If you don't have the people to defend the shed from a police raid don't use it for illegal activities.

44 minutes ago, SPBojo said:

Literally asked if it was acceptable to quote rules on cop and you hit me with some broken English and a thinking face? 

You know what you were saying.

10 minutes ago, Sandman said:

You know what you were saying.

Of course i do, its not like i wrote it or anything. I just simply wanted to know to what levels rule quoting goes, seeing as it clearly states "you may try informing the person in a constructive manner".

The fact that cops pushed a dude with a suicide vest a is stupid. The only reason he did not die was due to arma physics and its not exploiting. I do not understand how exploiting means telling cops to get away after being landed on a roof and they push the person who can blow them up. Edge, the "delightful" sergeant, knew there was a suicide bomb and still did not put his hands up. It is insane how a person waits for cops to put their hands up and still be called for "exploiting". But that non of my business.(sips tea and shakes head at edge strong neck from sucking)   

2 minutes ago, Bic snoop said:

The fact that cops pushed a dude with a suicide vest a is stupid. The only reason he did not die was due to arma physics and its not exploiting. I do not understand how exploiting means telling cops to get away after being landed on a roof and they push the person who can blow them up. Edge, the "delightful" sergeant, knew there was a suicide bomb and still did not put his hands up. It is insane how a person waits for cops to put their hands up and still be called for "exploiting". But that non of my business.(sips tea and shakes head at edge strong neck from sucking)   

I jumped off the roof as you can see, and Edge was running away at the time of the explosion. We were making no threats to him.

Just now, xDRO said:

The topic at hand is not about whether or not the destruction of the shed was justifiable but rather what can be done to make the fight even so this doesn't happen again in the future.

Actually finish the fight, rather than blowing the shed up. You probably could of beat us considering you had 2-3 more guys show up at the end.

2 minutes ago, xDRO said:

The topic at hand is not about whether or not the destruction of the shed was justifiable but rather what can be done to make the fight even so this doesn't happen again in the future.

"Accidentally" closing the doors on a truck seems like a good option imo

2 minutes ago, Imawowboy said:

Actually finish the fight, rather than blowing the shed up. You probably could of beat us considering you had 2-3 more guys show up at the end.

We cant finish a fight that doesnt end....

• Like 1
Just now, Toasty said:

We cant finish a fight that doesnt end....

You literately killed all three of us right after blowing the shed up. you could of unrestrained your two other guys (one having a taser who already tased us 3 times each) have him tase us again, then restrain us, easy sergeant load out, and you can talk shit to edge.

So in my understanding... Suicide vests/Explosives cannot be used to blow up vehicles at all because that would be preventing a player from searching it thus exploiting the use of a suicide vest. In the case of killing a player with a suicide vest, no vehicles, buildings or players in restraints can be in the vicinity under any circumstances. What's the point of a suicide vest?

45 minutes ago, xDRO said:

Should've followed our demands and put your hands up, not to mention your guys were still coming in code 3.
You were holstered, got engaged, then took your gun off your back and ran towards the shed.
Your just salty someone came up with a way to stop your bs raid.

#Dumbass

No you just came up with a way that you can break a rule and not get it searched. Either way they can still get comp from the shed since u blew it up like that. There was no cop even in the vicinity, and you also blew up the heli randomly.

• Downvote 1