Olympus Entertainment - Celebrating 10 Years! [$2k+ GIVEAWAY] ×
Special Promotion [FREE OLYMPUS+] ×

Raiding Gang sheds

6 minutes ago, SPBojo said:

"Accidentally" closing the doors on a truck seems like a good option imo

1 minute ago, SPBojo said:

Sell the shed and buy it again after they leave, nothing against that in the rules :Kappa:

I like your style

• Like 1
8 minutes ago, Imawowboy said:

Actually finish the fight, rather than blowing the shed up. You probably could of beat us considering you had 2-3 more guys show up at the end.

Fighting endlessly for 45 mins straight is outrageous

sAPD retards get everything in their favour once again civs get fucked in the ass. It's unfair how this can happen I complained about it like a year and a half ago, GOAT sat on a hill away from the ZF gang shed all I had was a 30k bounty and respawned next to it. Got searched shits fucking cancer and impossible to fight

1 minute ago, Imawowboy said:

You had no vision of Edge, he was on the other side. I was close but not close enough to blow up, and you made no attempt to come towards me.

If I had made an attempt to come towards you I would have been tazed since you were not in compliance.

1 minute ago, Toasty said:

Skip to 50 seconds. That's close enough for a sui vest.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CvRKs1L3J8c&feature=youtu.be

no, he was 40 feet away

Edited by Millennium
3 minutes ago, Toasty said:

So in my understanding... Suicide vests/Explosives cannot be used to blow up vehicles at all because that would be preventing a player from searching it thus exploiting the use of a suicide vest. In the case of killing a player with a suicide vest, no vehicles, buildings or players in restraints can be in the vicinity under any circumstances. What's the point of a suicide vest?

I'm pretty sure you can blow it up as long as we engage you, I was told that you cannot set off explosives unless the cops engage you ( you can't walk into an Hq and say hands up or die then throw a grenade 5 seconds later or set off a suicide vest.). It also helps to actually kill the cop.

2 minutes ago, Toasty said:

If I had made an attempt to come towards you I would have been tazed since you were not in compliance.

Good thing you are on top of a building with our only helicopter.

• Downvote 1
Just now, Toasty said:

sorry i didnt bring my meter stick.

I mean the fact is, even @Edge knew not to engage cuz then you could have blown the sui vest, BUT since u engaged and intentionally blew up the shed thats why u got banned. Listen to Edge's perspective and u would realize ur mistake

6 minutes ago, Imawowboy said:

You literately killed all three of us right after blowing the shed up. you could of unrestrained your two other guys (one having a taser who already tased us 3 times each) have him tase us again, then restrain us, easy sergeant load out, and you can talk shit to edge.

last time we tried to restrain a sergeant all of the senior APD got on and we were attack by three ghost hawks. Though their coms were taken sooooooooo 

23 minutes ago, Bic snoop said:

The fact that cops pushed a dude with a suicide vest a is stupid. The only reason he did not die was due to arma physics and its not exploiting. I do not understand how exploiting means telling cops to get away after being landed on a roof and they push the person who can blow them up. Edge, the "delightful" sergeant, knew there was a suicide bomb and still did not put his hands up. It is insane how a person waits for cops to put their hands up and still be called for "exploiting". But that non of my business.(sips tea and shakes head at edge strong neck from sucking)   

Didn't even know someone up on top 

At the time. that is why i had my gun holstered 

4 minutes ago, Silton said:

sAPD retards get everything in their favour once again civs get fucked in the ass. It's unfair how this can happen I complained about it like a year and a half ago, GOAT sat on a hill away from the ZF gang shed all I had was a 30k bounty and respawned next to it. Got searched shits fucking cancer and impossible to fight

Don't do illegal shit.

• Downvote 1
Just now, Millennium said:

I mean the fact is, even @Edge knew not to engage cuz then you could have blown the sui vest, BUT since u engaged and intentionally blew up the shed thats why u got banned. Listen to Edge's perspective and u would realize ur mistake

Since I engaged and he did not comply, that is why I made an attempt to kill the cop, resulting in the shed blowing up.

Just now, Edge said:

Didn't even know someone up on top 

Didnt hear your PO screaming about a dude with a sui vest?

Just now, Imawowboy said:

Don't do illegal shit.

shut the fuck up

1 minute ago, Toasty said:

Since I engaged and he did not comply, that is why I made an attempt to kill the cop, resulting in the shed blowing up.

shut the fuck up

You made 0 attempt, you lied there.

That's rude.

Just now, Silton said:

Ahhh that's your arguement? If civs stopped doing illegal shit cop would be soooooooooo fun wouldn't it

I'd get to do more traffic stops and RP.

Honestly this rule about the Sui vest and other explosives with houses you can't complain much about because it was Civs that caused it to be created. A while ago Majestic did this to his house he got banned and within a week that rule was 'fully' implemented into the rule book. after I believe it was Edge was going to search it

Edited by Millennium
  • Like 1
11 minutes ago, Toasty said:

So in my understanding... Suicide vests/Explosives cannot be used to blow up vehicles at all because that would be preventing a player from searching it thus exploiting the use of a suicide vest. In the case of killing a player with a suicide vest, no vehicles, buildings or players in restraints can be in the vicinity under any circumstances. What's the point of a suicide vest?

You also blow my heli up for no reason

4 minutes ago, Millennium said:

Literally right after he said "dont engage" you can hear a hatchback come in code 3....

1 minute ago, Millennium said:

Honestly this rule about the Sui vest and other explosives with houses you can't complain much about because it was Civs that caused it to be created. A while ago Majestic did this to his house he got banned and within a week that rule was 'fully' implemented into the rule book

Yes like every time civs do something cops are too retarded to prevent it gets added to the rule book

• Like 1

Saying "don't do illegal things" isn't a valid response to a clearly aids and broken mechanic. No one wants to fight at a Gang shed against endless waves of cops, no one wants their gang shed camped by cops. Its dumb, its not fun game play. Also no wonder Toasty got banned when the Chief is a senior admin. Olympus is not, nor ever was a buddy based system. Its all based on logic and creating an enjoyable gaming environment.

• Like 1