Olympus Entertainment - Celebrating 10 Years! [$2k+ GIVEAWAY] ×
Special Promotion [FREE OLYMPUS+] ×

Raiding Gang sheds

6 minutes ago, xDRO said:

Literally right after he said "dont engage" you can hear a hatchback come in code 3....

5 minutes ago, Millennium said:

verbally...

Code 3 is still engage, but he had no choice, it was an active situation.

7 minutes ago, Silton said:

Yes like every time civs do something cops are too retarded to prevent it gets added to the rule book

How are we supposed to prevent someone walking up and blowing up

5 minutes ago, Moose said:

Saying "don't do illegal things" isn't a valid response to a clearly aids and broken mechanic. No one wants to fight at a Gang shed against endless waves of cops, no one wants their gang shed camped by cops. Its dumb, its not fun game play. Also no wonder Toasty got banned when the Chief is a senior admin. Olympus is not, nor ever was a buddy based system. Its all based on logic and creating an enjoyable gaming environment.

7 minutes ago, Silton said:

Why don't you do that already? I did that as a cop

I do, but they are all out making drugs.

Moose- I kind of said it as a joke, and they wiped us right after blowing up, after that we never came within 200 meters of the she'd because we died before we could.

10 minutes ago, Millennium said:

verbally...

Code 3 is still engagement lmao
How is it different from verbal?

1 minute ago, Imawowboy said:

Code 3 is still engage, but he had no choice, it was an active situation.

So you cant use sui vests in an active situation?

3 minutes ago, xDRO said:

Code 3 is still engagement lmao
How is it different from verbal?

So you cant use sui vests in an active situation?

You can, that's why I knew he was going to blow up because we were basit already engaged. That's why I jumped off and tried to stay away from him. He could of jumped.out of the hell and instant blew me up because we were engaged.

Edited by Imawowboy

The rule doesn't say intentionally or accidentally it says you cannot blow up a house or shed to prevent it being searched...ez interpretation... In this case it was 100% intentional... Re: this

1 hour ago, MAV said:

Dude, your really going to try and play this angle? Just like with players in restraints, you cant engage in such a way which the result would knowingly and certainly break a server rule...

You knew with 100% certainty the result of blowing the vest would destroy the shed, thus breaking a server rule. (cant blow up house/shed to avoid APD search)... 

4 minutes ago, Imawowboy said:

How are we supposed to prevent someone walking up and blowing u

Have you tried securing the shed compound and shooting anyone that enters the area? Complex stuff

Just now, Silton said:

Have you tried securing the shed compound and shooting anyone that enters the area? Complex stuff

We had the area secured, the only problem was the other PO didn't stop the medic from reviving which caused the three of us to die. But all they did was hot drop him on top of the she'd.

1 minute ago, xDRO said:

Fixed it.

I think you would of been fine if he blew me up with it because I was up there with him... I would think.

2 minutes ago, Imawowboy said:

We had the area secured, the only problem was the other PO didn't stop the medic from reviving which caused the three of us to die. But all they did was hot drop him on top of the she'd.

I think you would of been fine if he blew me up with it because I was up there with him... I would think.

One does not simply cost the APD virtual coins and get away with it

• Like 1
14 minutes ago, Imawowboy said:

Doubt it because he still knew the action of blowing the vest would break a server rule, which is you can't blow up a shed or house to prevent it being searched...

Grey area??? IDK how much more black and white they could make this!

2 minutes ago, MAV said:

Doubt it because he still knew the action of blowing the vest would break a server rule, which is you can't blow up a shed or house to prevent it being searched...

If an action that normally wouldn't break server rules would in this case break server rules to a clear advantage and benefit of the APD, it should be revised or removed. This situation is too heavily stacked APD side.

• Like 1
Just now, MAV said:

Yeah but that's my fault for sitting on top of his gang shed, obviously they can shoot me, but that's not fun. No but seriously I don't know about that, that seems excessive half the shit you do in this game you do it knowing that it breaks some rule here or there, but there are other rules to back you up, just like with crossfire. If He killed me obviously he could of been blowing it up to blow it up, but he can just claim it was for killing me, just like with crossfire. Innocent until proven guilty. All he had to do was kill me, showing he was intending to kill me, but blow the shed up in the process.

3 minutes ago, MAV said:

Got a little something on your nose

Just now, Creepy said:

I'm just speculating, but I can't help but wonder if maybe they didn't take the suicide vest seriously since they knew they would just get server comp. Kind of ruins the immersion if that happened.

??? did you not hear me in the coms??? I jumped doff the roof and was telling the guy not to engage (even though it didn't really matter, we were already engaged) and edge was running away from the shed. He was just lying there, he wasn't really a threat, it was clear as to what he was doing.

??? did you not hear me in the coms??? I jumped doff the roof and was telling the guy not to engage (even though it didn't really matter, we were already engaged) and edge was running away from the shed. He was just lying there, he wasn't really a threat, it was clear as to what he was doing.

He then immediately logged off and submitted a player report. Just saying. 

*edit*
Like I said, it was also just speculation. I was fully prepared to be wrong on that opinion.

Edited by Creepy

If you took the suicide vest seriously, you wouldve put your hands up.

Just now, Creepy said:

He then immediately logged off and submitted a player report. Just saying.

because he broke the rules... 

Just now, Toasty said:

If you took the suicide vest seriously, you wouldve put your hands up.

If you weren't trying to blow your shed up, you would of made an attempt to kill me. I never said very seriously, we cleared the are of the vest, that was lying down, not moving.

And he lost potential internet shekels he tried to grease for x amount of time by camping a gang shed and was too much of a fucking bot to get his people away from the shed to avoid something like this happening. An exploding car could of blown that shed up, or a crashing heli. He also probably had to go get a towel to clean up the drool

Edited by Moose
3 minutes ago, Imawowboy said:

because he broke the rules... 

If you weren't trying to blow your shed up, you would of made an attempt to kill me. I never said very seriously, we cleared the are of the vest, that was lying down, not moving.

As I said previously, had I moved, I would've been at risk of being tased.

Just now, Imawowboy said:

As I said previously if we tased you, we had no way to restrain you. Five seconds after you blowing up we got wiped.

SaPD have these things called lethals, all though I understand your comment because they never look for a reason to use them and never use them to excess