Olympus Entertainment - Celebrating 10 Years! [$2k+ GIVEAWAY] ×
Special Promotion [FREE OLYMPUS+] ×

Raiding Gang sheds

2 minutes ago, Toasty said:

Lethals

4 minutes ago, Moose said:

SaPD have these things called lethals, all though I understand your comment because they never look for a reason to use them and never use them to excess

he was lethals loaded  because ospect tased us, but the situation was called clear, so sadly no more lethals. 

1 hour ago, Edge said:
15 minutes ago, Imawowboy said:

??? did you not hear me in the coms??? I jumped doff the roof and was telling the guy not to engage (even though it didn't really matter, we were already engaged) and edge was running away from the shed. He was just lying there, he wasn't really a threat, it was clear as to what he was doing.

You also blow my heli up for no reason

59 minutes ago, Moose said:

Saying "don't do illegal things" isn't a valid response to a clearly aids and broken mechanic. No one wants to fight at a Gang shed against endless waves of cops, no one wants their gang shed camped by cops. Its dumb, its not fun game play. Also no wonder Toasty got banned when the Chief is a senior admin. Olympus is not, nor ever was a buddy based system. Its all based on logic and creating an enjoyable gaming environment.

what don't you get the engagement was hands up or die not one of you idiots put up your hands u failed engagement what you do not get. he will detonate unless your hands is up not one of you complied are you stupid.

• Carrot Kid
1 hour ago, Millennium said:

Honestly this rule about the Sui vest and other explosives with houses you can't complain much about because it was Civs that caused it to be created. A while ago Majestic did this to his house he got banned and within a week that rule was 'fully' implemented into the rule book. after I believe it was Edge was going to search it

At least @Mr Majestic was wearing his demolition uniform:

1537716792.png

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
Just now, Moose said:

The rules specifically state you can lethal someone if they are unable to be restrained

yeah but the situation has to be evaluated first, he can't just instantly see someone on a roof and go OMFG LETHAL. Me and the PO technically could of kept him tased while He went back to air garage to get a heli.

1 minute ago, Bic snoop said:

what don't you get the engagement was hands up or die not one of you idiots put up your hands u failed engagement what you do not get. he will detonate unless your hands is up not one of you complied are you stupid.

the problem is he detonated nothing, he made no attempt to blow us up for not having our hands up.

1 minute ago, Imawowboy said:

yeah but the situation has to be evaluated first, he can't just instantly see someone on a roof and go OMFG LETHAL. Me and the PO technically could of kept him tased while He went back to air garage to get a heli.

the problem is he detonated nothing, he made no attempt to blow us up for not having our hands up.

did u not see the PO try to get to the gang shed wall or did u not cause you must be blind he went straight to the wall and the only reason he survived is cause the server made a shitty explosion for the 600k vest.

Just now, Bic snoop said:

did u not see the PO try to get to the gang shed wall or did u not cause you must be blind he went straight to the wall and the only reason he survived is cause the server made a shitty explosion for the 600k vest.

I don't know... that PO looked pretty smart to me, and you know what i'll say it, he's quite handsome. He looked like he perfectly knew what he was doing in that situation.

1 hour ago, Imawowboy said:

Yeah but that's my fault for sitting on top of his gang shed, obviously they can shoot me, but that's not fun. No but seriously I don't know about that, that seems excessive half the shit you do in this game you do it knowing that it breaks some rule here or there, but there are other rules to back you up, just like with crossfire. If He killed me obviously he could of been blowing it up to blow it up, but he can just claim it was for killing me, just like with crossfire. Innocent until proven guilty. All he had to do was kill me, showing he was intending to kill me, but blow the shed up in the process.

Even with crossfire, it's called crossfire for a reason.. the reason you don't get banned for 95% of crossfire is because from the point of view of the officer you cannot tell who they are intending to kill.. however I bet if they had the shooters POV they would hear "quick kill me quick" in comms (comms that were no doubtly removed) and your crosshair on your buddies head not the cop..which would likely result in a ban since killing someone in restraints is against the server rules...they give most the benefit of doubt if it's close.... BUT like with this, if you use a suicide vest as a means for crossfire, it will result in a ban 100% of the time as you knowingly will 100% kill the player in retraints, where the other situation you are "attempting" to kill the cop... 

The same common sense logic can be applied to the shed... No brainer... they're just trying to skurt rules and this time it didn't work out for them

• Like 1

@xDRO Last time a post was made to free a BW member it worked :4head:

2 hours ago, SPBojo said:

Sell the shed and buy it again after they leave, nothing against that in the rules :Kappa:

So you're the one who taught @Deadpool this trick. I remember I was going to search his house and he sold it after he killed me.

12 minutes ago, hawk said:

@xDRO Last time a post was made to free a BW member it worked :4head:

So you're the one who taught @Deadpool this trick. I remember I was going to search his house and he sold it after he killed me.

No I did this on my own

4 hours ago, an overweight giant retard said:

Wanna be realistic?

Lose your shit when you blow it up

I’ll wait.

(The way to prevent it [from being searched] involves not doing illegal shit, dummies)

9eb06f2e74f0c89bb04a0ebf5e9cc895_thinkin

Bit late on this post but if you truly think the way to stop this is not doing illegal shit your fucking stupid.

• Like 1
23 minutes ago, headrip said:

Bit late on this post but if you truly think the way to stop this is not doing illegal shit your fucking stupid.

Did I say stop doing illegal shit? No. 

You are begging for essentially a way to store 10-20k inventory worth of shit risk free? Sorry hunny, I’ll be camping that shit if I know you’re doing shit out of it. Don’t play dumb. Everyone knows what really goes on behind the scenes.

• Downvote 1
11 hours ago, an overweight giant retard said:

You are begging for essentially a way to store 10-20k inventory worth of shit risk free? Sorry hunny, I’ll be camping that shit if I know you’re doing shit out of it. Don’t play dumb. Everyone knows what really goes on behind the scenes.

15b3f5758cc6faef13d8d854066e1a60.jpg

GOAT - Camping Gang Sheds Since Jan 2017 :)

Edited by Silton
  • Like 2
13 hours ago, an overweight giant retard said:

The way to prevent it [from being searched] involves not doing illegal shit, dummies)

8 hours ago, an overweight giant retard said:

Did I say stop doing illegal shit? No

giphy.gif

9 hours ago, an overweight giant retard said:

I never said risk free....read the whole post, all im asking for is wave rule or not being able to camp?
APD has the upper hand on this regardless.

1 hour ago, xDRO said:

I never said risk free....read the whole post, all im asking for is wave rule or not being able to camp?
APD has the upper hand on this regardless.

adding a conditional wave rule is a bad bad bad idea... way too many grey areas... rules should be clear cut.. (perhaps change the searching rule to include the sgt. searching the house/shed must be on the server at the time the evidence is obtained...)

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, MAV said:

adding a conditional wave rule is a bad bad bad idea... way too many grey areas... rules should be clear cut.. (perhaps change the searching rule to include the sgt. searching the house/shed must be on the server at the time the evidence is obtained...)

When APD was getting tased at federal events what did the server do? Made rules to make it even for BOTH sides.

This is severely in favor of the APD. Making APD follow wave rule during a gang shed search is clear cut, so is not allowing them to stay in the same spot for 15 mins. They cant camp redzones for drug busts, why are they allowed to camp gang sheds for drug busts?