Olympus Entertainment - Celebrating 10 Years! [$2k+ GIVEAWAY] ×
Special Promotion [FREE OLYMPUS+] ×

Raiding Gang sheds

17 minutes ago, rapidaax said:

because it's a legal area. l o l

Your not getting what I'm saying.

For example

APD SIDE: SrAPD sees us online and assumes we are doing runs from our shed, he then decides to camp the shed for 15mins to catch one of us interacting with it. One he has his evidence he has 45 mins of endless respawn for APD to come back over and over untill he completes his search.

CIV SIDE: Gets notified of search has to endlessly kill cops for 45 mins straight without any way of moving what's in the shed or stopping the search.

If you cant see this is in favor of the APD you're blind.

Not to mention we have regear and wait out NLR after we get lethaled.

Edited by xDRO
2 hours ago, xDRO said:

Your not getting what I'm saying.

For example

APD SIDE: SrAPD sees us online and assumes we are doing runs from our shed, he then decides to camp the shed for 15mins to catch one of us interacting with it. One he has his evidence he has 45 mins of endless respawn for APD to come back over and over untill he completes his search.

CIV SIDE: Gets notified of search has to endlessly kill cops for 45 mins straight without any way of moving what's in the shed or stopping the search.

If you cant see this is in favor of the APD you're blind.

Consider it a risk of owning a gangshed. You realize it used to be the entire server restart correct? A minor change such the Senior being at the situation could possibly remedy the situation, although I don't see why the SAPD would add waves to a LEGAL area.

Now I present you a solution that will 100000% work if executed perfectly DISCLAIMER: IT DOESN'T/SHOULDN'T ALWAYS WORK!!!

PLEASE NOTE THIS IS A STRATEGY ONLY TO BE USED BY BIG BRAINED INDIVIDUALS THAT HAVE BRAIN CELLS.

Kill the 2-3 cops there it takes them like 3-6 minutes to come back

pull 2 hemmt boxes

HAVE 2 INNOCENT PEOPLE be the drivers of your vehicles!!

Load up your hemmts with moonshine

have the innocent people drive around until 45 minutes have past or store it in a house (im sure you all have houses and the sgt or whoever that is there doesn't have 30 eyes to see if you're putting it in a house cause he'll be too focused on coming back to the shed)

You have successfully evaded the APD. 

Thank you very much for your considerations :bruh:

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, rapidaax said:

Consider it a risk of owning a gangshed. You realize it used to be the entire server restart correct? A minor change such the Senior being on at the time could possibly remedy the situation, although I don't see why the SAPD would add waves to a LEGAL area.

Now I present you a solution (IT DOESN'T ALWAYS WORK!!!)

PLEASE NOTE THIS IS A STRATEGY ONLY TO BE USED BY BIG BRAINED INDIVIDUALS THAT HAVE BRAIN CELLS.

pull 2 hemmt boxes

have the innocent people drive around until 45 minutes have past or store it in a house (im sure you all have houses and the sgt or whoever that is there doesn't have 30 eyes to see if you're putting it in a house cause he'll be too focused on coming back to the shed)

basically this...... also armed planes or someone shooting from a hummingbird from like 1.5km in the air.... i done it for an hour to prevent being processed all you gotta do is hit an officer once every 2 minutes....ez mode

17 minutes ago, rapidaax said:

Consider it a risk of owning a gangshed. You realize it used to be the entire server restart correct? A minor change such the Senior being on at the time could possibly remedy the situation, although I don't see why the SAPD would add waves to a LEGAL area.

Now I present you a solution that will 100000% work if executed perfectly DISCLAIMER: IT DOESN'T/SHOULDN'T ALWAYS WORK!!!

pull 2 hemmt boxes

Literally flaws in everything you said..

"Kill 2-3 cops it takes them 3-6 mins to come back." ( This could work if they were there at the same time but the come back 1 by 1 there is never a moment to pull trucks or access inventory.)

"Load up 2 hemmts and have 2 innocent people drive the drugs to their houses." ( All APD has to do is get visual of this and now they have reason to seize trucks and raid our houses.)

If they came back together your idea would work, but they dont, they die then come back 1 by 1 until they win. After this incident there was 1 APD orca and about 30 hatchbacks at our gangshed. 

You're viewing this issue as an APD member, not as a person with logic.

Make a gangshed raid a redzone then. You're intentions are to raid ILLEGAL drugs based on ILLEGAL activity. Why shouldn't it be treated as an ILLEGAL situation?

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, xDRO said:

"Kill 2-3 cops it takes them 3-6 mins to come back." ( This could work if they were there at the same time but the come back 1 by 1 there is never a moment to pull trucks or access inventory.)

"Load up 2 hemmts and have 2 innocent people drive the drugs to their houses." ( All APD has to do is get visual of this and now they have reason to seize trucks and raid our houses.)

If they came back together your idea would work, but they dont, they die then come back 1 by 1 until they win. After this incident there was 1 APD orca and about 30 hatchbacks at our gangshed. 

28 minutes ago, rapidaax said:

DISCLAIMER: IT DOESN'T/SHOULDN'T ALWAYS WORK!!!

• Like 1
  • Kappa 1
1 hour ago, xDRO said:

he has his evidence he has 45 mins of endless respawn for APD to come back over and over untill he completes his search.

Just to clarify, we have 45 minutes to search AFTER the situation has been deemed clear.

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, xDRO said:

Make a gangshed raid a redzone then. You're intentions are to raid ILLEGAL drugs based on ILLEGAL activity. Why shouldn't it be treated as an ILLEGAL situation?

You guys literately beat us, you blew the shed up then killed all of us 3, seconds later. you unrestrained your two guys, and had medics heal and revive you, then held off 5 more waves where we didn't get anywhere close yo your shed.

• Senior Admin

Cops being nerfed on this server? Good banter. This is why I don't do anything involving cops all the higher ups are up their own arse and there other cops and even deeper in there.

23 minutes ago, hawk said:

Just to clarify, we have 45 minutes to search AFTEF the situation has been deemed clear.

So when is it deemed unclear? When is the APD supposed to back off and accept defeat? Never.

Basically you're saying there is no timer on how long we have to fight, just how long he gets to search after the fight? Seems fair.

9 minutes ago, xDRO said:

So when is it deemed unclear? When is the APD supposed to back off and accept defeat? Never.

Basically you're saying there is no timer on how long we have to fight, just how long he gets to search after the fight? Seems fair.

So you're saying cops shouldnt be allowed to search a shed after 45 minutes due to them constantly getting shot at by rebels, that makes no sense. You can't prevent a search of a shed by doing more illegal activities lmao

8 minutes ago, hawk said:

So you're saying cops shouldnt be allowed to search a shed after 45 minutes due to them constantly getting shot at by rebels, that makes no sense. You can't prevent a search of a shed by doing more illegal activities lmao

All I'm asking is that cops have to follow wave rule during a search of a gangshed. Only thing that would do is allow Civs a chance to NOT get raided. As it stands there is no way to stop a search other then server restart or destroying it which results in a ban. 

7 minutes ago, hawk said:

I could look at it from both points of view It doesn't make sense to be able to do more illegal stuff to prevent a search but we also have LITERALLY 0 way to defend the shed unless we A. Blow it up and get banned or B. fight the cops until restart. To me there needs to be a point in breaking even not APD sided because theoretically you guys can come back over and over until we leave get restrained, or take all the shit out, which is pretty hard to time when there is a lot of cops. Probably nothing will happen with this post but gonna put my 2 cents in about it.

• Like 1
9 minutes ago, xDRO said:

All I'm asking is that cops have to follow wave rule during a search of a gangshed. Only thing that would do is allow Civs a chance to NOT get raided. As it stands there is no way to stop a search other then server restart or destroying it which results in a ban. 

I don't really see sAPD camp houses or sheds a lot anymore, although I can be wrong as obviously I cant be on all 3 servers looking where all the cops are. I completely disagree with wave rule during a gang shed search though, mainly because adding wave rule outside of a redzone would be fucking DISASTROUS. It would bring up more grey areas and rules that will confuse the fuck out of everyone. Adding exceptions to when wave rule applies out of a redzone shouldnt be the first solution.

8 minutes ago, Kamikaze said:

I could look at it from both points of view It doesn't make sense to be able to do more illegal stuff to prevent a search but we also have LITERALLY 0 way to defend the shed unless we A. Blow it up and get banned or B. fight the cops until restart. To me there needs to be a point in breaking even not APD sided because theoretically you guys can come back over and over until we leave get restrained, or take all the shit out, which is pretty hard to time when there is a lot of cops. Probably nothing will happen with this post but gonna put my 2 cents in about it.

I don't mind finding a way to make it more balanced for civs, but we would want some suggestions and ideas.

4 minutes ago, hawk said:

I don't really see sAPD camp houses or sheds a lot anymore, although I can be wrong as obviously I cant be on all 3 servers looking where all the cops are.

https://youtu.be/S-T97FUd6hI

Like I said, make it a redzone then. Its essentially like a fed event anyway but for cops. They are in search of illegal drugs based off of illegal activity, why shouldnt be treated as an illegal area during the process? Or give APD some kind of device to be able to search so we can defuse or something. The point of this post is to make a point that it's currently in favor of APD. Can we all at least agree on that?

2 hours ago, MAV said:

adding a conditional wave rule is a bad bad bad idea... way too many grey areas... rules should be clear cut.. (perhaps change the searching rule to include the sgt. searching the house/shed must be on the server at the time the evidence is obtained...)

The sgt has to be on the server when evidence is obtained that is already a rule

1 minute ago, Edge said:

The sgt has to be on the server when evidence is obtained that is already a rule

If a lower rank informs you that he saw a wanted criminal accessing a house/shed are you still allowed to search?

Or do you have to personally witness?

Edited by xDRO
2 minutes ago, xDRO said:

If a lower rank informs you that he saw a wanted criminal accessing a house/shed are you still allowed to search?

Or do you have to personally witness?

If they give me a quick video that shows me what happened then yes.  I personally don't like taking their word for it.but I have to be on that server.

4 minutes ago, Edge said:

If they give me a quick video that shows me what happened then yes.  I personally don't like taking their word for it.

So let's say we were to load up the shine into a hemtt during that process all APD would've had to do was witness and tail us to our house and that would give you enough evidence to search our trucks and house correct? Regardless of bounty?

Edited by xDRO

You have to be wanted for something that would give you me problem cause to search your person or have a legal weapon in your hand while you're interacting with the shed

For you evade arrest from a red zone and go to your house or shed

11 minutes ago, Edge said:

You have to be wanted for something that would give you me problem cause to search your person or have a legal weapon in your hand while you're interacting with the shed

For you evade arrest from a red zone and go to your house or shed

I mean during the process of a shed raid...

Say we kill most of APD but left one member up not knowing he was hiding. He then sees us pull trucks and load shit into them and tails us to whichever house we store it. He can relay that evidence to you and you can now raid our house/trucks also correct?

36 minutes ago, xDRO said:

I mean during the process of a shed raid...

Say we kill most of APD but left one member up not knowing he was hiding. He then sees us pull trucks and load shit into them and tails us to whichever house we store it. He can relay that evidence to you and you can now raid our house/trucks also correct?

Yes if he loses eyes of you and your not wanted there is nothing we could do

1 hour ago, Edge said:

not per the written rules...ive seen Sgt+ retired and not log on when given evidence on ts... just saying