Olympus Entertainment - Celebrating 10 Years! [$2k+ GIVEAWAY] ×
Special Promotion [FREE OLYMPUS+] ×

Raiding Gang sheds

18 hours ago, an overweight giant retard said:

Did I say stop doing illegal shit? No. 

You are begging for essentially a way to store 10-20k inventory worth of shit risk free? Sorry hunny, I’ll be camping that shit if I know you’re doing shit out of it. Don’t play dumb. Everyone knows what really goes on behind the scenes.

Your intelligence is at an all time low, your literally a moron I hope you weren't this dumb when you were a chief.

I have literally played with lion and don't think I have heard some more stupid shit come out of his mouth.

Edited by headrip
  • Haha 1

This is so retarded. Cops can literally get probable cause on a shed, wait 44 minutes, then search the shed. Technically cops never really have to even engage us at the shed for a search. Super retarded.

I dont care about being banned or not, the fact of the matter is the rule set is EXTREMELY APD sided. As it stands, the only option for civilians to stop a gang shed search is to quite literally fight the cops into a server restart, no one wants to do that.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, MAV said:

not per the written rules...ive seen Sgt+ retired and not log on when given evidence on ts... just saying

If you knew this was wrong, why didn’t you report it?

4 hours ago, xDRO said:

I mean during the process of a shed raid...

Say we kill most of APD but left one member up not knowing he was hiding. He then sees us pull trucks and load shit into them and tails us to whichever house we store it. He can relay that evidence to you and you can now raid our house/trucks also correct?

If “we” are interacting with the shed/house/car/backpack after the killing, then “he” (the Officer) has probable cause from the moment after you shot (assuming you weren’t wanted prior to the situation). Your fellow members could also be charged with party to a crime, which opens you up for more liability.

Just gotta play cop enough to understand how this works, hence why searching is SGT+.

On 11/28/2018 at 5:40 PM, Bloodmoon said:

what do you mean it isn't possible to fight for 45 min? Just get a few armed planes, we prevented a house search for 2 hours using armed planes once lmao

not a thing anymore.

55 minutes ago, Toasty said:

I dont care about being banned or not, the fact of the matter is the rule set is EXTREMELY APD sided. As it stands, the only option for civilians to stop a gang shed search is to quite literally fight the cops into a server restart, no one wants to do that.

Ask @Corporal Moob, we literally would stop a search by doing *exactly* as you described. 

I love what’s being missed here, @Dante gave the ”civs” an inch, and the “civs” want a mile now. Classic.

• Like 2
Just now, HyperGoat said:

unless you have talent but theres a rule in the handbook about if its clearly just to delay but theres no threat you can search/process

That's been a thing the day after armed planes were released, though we did it with the gatling gun plane not the new one.

34 minutes ago, an overweight giant retard said:

If you knew this was wrong, why didn’t you report it?

didnt know it was wrong... like i said, its not written in the rules... which means its likely a "rule of thumb" or "unwritten rule" type situation... so i didnt report because simply there is no rule to cite as being broken from the rules i have at my disposal....

From the updated rules: (nothing about being online at time of evidence being obtained - must be something you learn when you become a Sgt.)

6e5192b9f65bd650575f29261d781940.png

I think @xDRO was being somewhat logical how else you supposed to stop cops from camping your shed? If 70% percent of the server can’t hold fed or BW how possible is it to hold your shed spawn for 45 minutes?

• Like 2
41 minutes ago, an overweight giant retard said:

Ask @Corporal Moob, we literally would stop a search by doing *exactly* as you described. 

I love what’s being missed here, @Dante gave the ”civs” an inch, and the “civs” want a mile now. Classic.

How are we asking for a mile?

Other then fighting till restart, give me one logical example of how to stop a search on a gang shed.

Ill wait.

• Downvote 1
25 minutes ago, xDRO said:

Other then fighting till restart, give me one logical example of how to stop a search on a gang shed.

Ill wait.

Move all illegal items out of the shed :dejaywink:

And not use shed while sgt.+ is on was a rule in a few of the gangs i was in

Edited by Mason Harrison?
  • Like 1
1 minute ago, xDRO said:

During a raid where they can endlessly come back without wave rule. Not logical lol

Kill all of them or taze the fuckers

Before they get back just blackfish the shit out of there just dont crash xD

Edited by Mason Harrison?
  • Like 1