Who do you think is the best cartel gang?

Who do you think is the best fighting gang currently  

125 members have voted

1. 1. Best gang ur opinion

26 minutes ago, Toasty said:

lmao when you dont include TI in the post

Reason I didn't include TI is because I haven't seen more then 5 on in the past 2 weeks. This post is only Relevant for gangs that have been showing themselves recently.

• Like 2
Just now, De Fuk said:

idk but id say the gang who won the last 2-3 gang wars,even tho they are inactive don't matter,id say -TI-

Again TI isn't Relevant to this time since they have been inactive the last few weeks.

1 hour ago, HereToStealYourIdeas said:

Connor Mcgregor cheated retard

3 global bans btw

people claiming cheats on ARMA in 2018 makes me cringe, not even trying to suck his dick, but if anyone can be fucked to spend money on cheats for a game as dead as this has issues, especially seeing as they are so expensive.

also, Exodus have been doing pretty well recently, as well as Ambition, but i'm probably going to be biased. :)

When I first came to this server a few weeks ago, I believe it was definitely between TI and Ambition.

Edited by slater^
1 minute ago, Raindrop said:

Again TI isn't Relevant to this time since they have been inactive the last few weeks.

i know dude,but don't get me wrong i think if -ti- actually played they would smash people,before the last gang wars -ti- was inactive and when the gang wars started they came on and won it if i am correct?

13 minutes ago, De Fuk said:

i know dude,but don't get me wrong i think if -ti- actually played they would smash people,before the last gang wars -ti- was inactive and when the gang wars started they came on and won it if i am correct?

you are

11 hours ago, Chaos said:

Deadass, fighting complexity was the hard as fuck 

But seriously the answer is TI.

Complexity had the exact same players as TI + a few more. The leadership was just better and their attacks were better

2 hours ago, Silton said:

Complexity had the exact same players as TI + a few more. The leadership was just better and their attacks were better

I do recall beating complexity when i was in PLAGUE many many times. js

5 minutes ago, H o l l o w said:

Excuse me but WHY THE FUCK is Anxiety on the list ? LMAO THOSE KIDS GET WIPED EVERYTIME lol

I don't know about that one. Anxiety has good players and "dont get wiped everytime". Right @Elements.?

9 hours ago, sped said:

please elaborate im extremely high and a exodus member i need to know what this means

The book of Exodus friend. 

The book tells how the Isrealites leave slavery in Egypt through the strength of Yahweh, the god who has chosen Israel as his people. Led by their prophet Moses they journey through the wilderness to Mount Sinai, where Yahweh promises them the land of Canaan (the "Promised Land") in return for their faithfulness. Israel enters into a covenant with Yahweh who gives them their laws and instructions to build the Tabernackle, the means by which he will come here from heaven and dwell with them and lead them in a holy war to possess the land, and then give them peace.

Traditionally ascribed to Moses himself, modern scholarship sees the book as initially a product of the Babylonians exile (6th century BCE), based on earlier written and oral traditions, with final revisions in the Persian post xcilic period (5th century BCE). Carol Myers  in her commentary on Exodus suggests that it is arguably the most important book in the Bible, as it presents the defining features of Israel's identity: memories of a past marked by hardship and escape, a binding covenant with God, who chooses Israel, and the establishment of the life of the community and the guidelines for sustaining it.[

• Like 1
  • Downvote 1