Olympus Entertainment - Celebrating 10 Years! [$2k+ GIVEAWAY] ×
Special Promotion [FREE OLYMPUS+] ×

Who do you think is the best cartel gang?

Who do you think is the best fighting gang currently  

125 members have voted

1. 1. Best gang ur opinion

41 minutes ago, Mutiny said:

The book of Exodus friend. 

The book tells how the Isrealites leave slavery in Egypt through the strength of Yahweh, the god who has chosen Israel as his people. Led by their prophet Moses they journey through the wilderness to Mount Sinai, where Yahweh promises them the land of Canaan (the "Promised Land") in return for their faithfulness. Israel enters into a covenant with Yahweh who gives them their laws and instructions to build the Tabernackle, the means by which he will come here from heaven and dwell with them and lead them in a holy war to possess the land, and then give them peace.

Traditionally ascribed to Moses himself, modern scholarship sees the book as initially a product of the Babylonians exile (6th century BCE), based on earlier written and oral traditions, with final revisions in the Persian post xcilic period (5th century BCE). Carol Myers  in her commentary on Exodus suggests that it is arguably the most important book in the Bible, as it presents the defining features of Israel's identity: memories of a past marked by hardship and escape, a binding covenant with God, who chooses Israel, and the establishment of the life of the community and the guidelines for sustaining it.[

Jesus is a lie.

• Like 2
  • Downvote 1
9 minutes ago, Big Steve said:

O lord Jesus, forgive us our sins. Save us from the fires of hell. Lead all souls to heaven, especially those most in need of thy mercy.

Call to me and I will answer the unsearchable things you do not know.

• Kreygasm 1

I voted “The Great Tree”, but they are recruiting a bunch of shitters.  Seen way too many of the rookies getting piped at feds and cartels lately.  Bring back the OG’s.

7 hours ago, Crazychicken5574 said:

Tree has the win OLNY cause in a GANG war v TI tree would outnumber them and win, but take wayyyhy more losses 

See you guys aren't noticeing TI isn't in this the gang is dead they are irrelevant amd yet everyone keeps bringing them up I posted these Gangs because I wanted to know everyones opinions on these gangs as of november -december