Olympus Entertainment - Celebrating 10 Years! [$2k+ GIVEAWAY] ×
Special Promotion [FREE OLYMPUS+] ×

15 minutes ago, Silton said:

no this is a rebel gun all the rest can get fucked

Denied  i'll be surpised if they even add this thing, just went into the editor and you can fucking snipe people at 500m with this thing. it's basically a mark 1 with no recoil. (not counting penatration and all that)

1 minute ago, Johnson4356 said:

Denied  i'll be surpised if they even add this thing, just went into the editor and you can fucking snipe people at 500m with this thing. it's basically a mark 1 with no recoil. (not counting penatration and all that)

anything can snipe at 500m if you have brain cells. Also whos mk1 has recoil anyway? :bender-dance:

• Downvote 1
2 minutes ago, Silton said:

anything can snipe at 500m if you have brain cells. Also whos mk1 has recoil anyway? :bender-dance:

Ine doesnt by the hit of a button:dejaywink:

jk.....

2 hours ago, credit said:

all guns should be added .. every single one , we brought arma its DLC i think a good arma  server would have every weapon for a price

fuck no, ever played with the Zaffir or the Navid? This server would be so fucking stupid if they had every gun 

6 minutes ago, Johnson4356 said:

shit u rite. nah bur fr chief smgs shouldn't be killing in 4 shots at 500m

its not as strong as you made it out to be its kind of piss weak past 100m. Also you cant even put a good scope on it

Just now, Silton said:

its not as strong as you made it out to be its kind of piss weak past 100m. Also you cant even put a good scope on it

dunno what version you're using but i could put a fuckin 25x times scope on mine lmfao, and i'm 4 shotting people at 500m wearing level 3 armor. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Just now, Johnson4356 said:

dunno what version you're using but i could put a fuckin 25x times scope on mine lmfao, and i'm 4 shotting people at 500m wearing level 3 armor. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

im stuck with the gay stock scope

wait you can only put scopes on the black version???

3 hours ago, Yggdrasil said:

Idc what you do, but add a 5.7 suppressor, so I can more effectively skat without a Zerg of vigis running after me. I’ve turned to 9mm suppressors when I skat. It’s a good solution to the overpopulation of vigis.

Suppressors are jewish, don't add them unless it's WP