Olympus Entertainment - Celebrating 10 Years! [$2k+ GIVEAWAY] ×
Special Promotion [FREE OLYMPUS+] ×

Ok so I have a question here.

A certain person is constantly down voting me on the forums. :FeelsBad:

Do I continue posting and interacting with the community on the terms that I have red rep or do I not interact with the forums until I post a montage to keep green reputation?

The problem is that my next montage will come in a few weeks and I’d like to interact with the community in that time.

Edited by Wesly ツ
  • Like 1
  • Downvote 15

Like I just want to be known as a decent person, most of the red rep people are toxic, I prefer to present myself as an opposite.

I don’t see the shame in that.

Edited by Wesly ツ
  • Like 1
  • Downvote 5
2 minutes ago, draMa said:

Well making a post about how much it bothers you is probably the opposite of what you’d want to do. That’s the reason they do it 

I know the person, I just can’t stop them. So there’s not a detriment to posting this 

• Downvote 6
7 minutes ago, Wesly ツ said:

I know the person, I just can’t stop them. So there’s not a detriment to posting this 

Well now you have everyone reading this post and now they’ll downvote you too lol if it’s one guy downvoting you, just post good content and you’ll get more likes than dislikes so it won’t matter. But ultimately forum rep really doesn’t matter

I’m asking a question on the basis to keep green rep, whether or not you believe in keeping green rep.

people are clearly misunderstanding. Close this thread @Arigato @draMa

Edited by Wesly ツ
  • Like 1
  • Downvote 7