Olympus Entertainment - Celebrating 10 Years! [$2k+ GIVEAWAY] ×
Special Promotion [FREE OLYMPUS+] ×

Locked CHRISTMAS RELIGION

hanukkah or normal person  

44 members have voted

1. 1. hanukkah or normal person

• hanukkah
    • not stupid

I don't see the problem with hanukkah, there religion is there own and if there religion says that they are to celebrate this instead of Christmas then they shouldn't be judged for it, and i can clearly see you're trying to show shade by making the 2 answers "hanukkah" and "not stupid"

Edited by mon5t3r
Just now, mon5t3r said:

I don't see the problem with hanukkah, there religion is there own and if there religion says that they are to celebrate this instead of Christmas then they shouldn't be judged for it, and i can clearly see you're trying to show shade by make the 2 answers "hanukkah" and "not stupid"

i bet you celebrate hanukkah

• Like 2
  • Downvote 1
Just now, Evann said:

i bet you celebrate hanukkah

I do not, I don't have a religion nor will I ever have a religion, but throwing shade because of what they believe in is a low blow.

• Like 2
Just now, Evann said:

this is just a meme post, hopefully u jewish ppl dont get too offended

:3Nips: Calling Jewish people stupid because of what they celebrate is pretty offensive, I refuse to answer this because I refuse to lie about what i celebrate and i refuse to call someone stupid because of their beliefs 

Just now, mon5t3r said:

:3Nips: Calling Jewish people stupid because of what they celebrate is pretty offensive, I refuse to answer this because I refuse to lie about what i celebrate and i refuse to call someone stupid because of their beliefs 

its a forum post, take it lightly

• Like 1
  • Downvote 1
1 minute ago, mon5t3r said:

Offending someones religion because of what they celebrate shouldn't be taken lightly.

you are ruining this shit post

Edited by Evann
  • Like 1
  • Downvote 1
Just now, Evann said:

you are ruining this shit post

Shit posts shouldn't offend people is all i'm saying making the options "Christmas" and "Hanukkah" would have been a better choice.

Just now, mon5t3r said:

Shit posts shouldn't offend people is all i'm saying making the options "Christmas" and "Hanukkah" would have been a better choice.

wouldnt be funny or offensive then

Edited by Evann
  • Like 1
  • Downvote 1
1 minute ago, Evann said:

wouldnt be funny or offensive then

Why should it be either

1 minute ago, nikoteen said:

Playing another arma server is being a fucking loser apparently or is it because me and @Skys put selling pulldowns in our name as a meme?

1 minute ago, mon5t3r said:

Why should it be either

uh why else would i make this post, its a shitpost not meant to be sad or meaningful. its a forum post on an arma 3 server. grow up 

also seems like people arent stupid. good to know that olympus is jew-free

Edited by Evann
3 minutes ago, mon5t3r said:

Playing another arma server is being a fucking loser apparently or is it because me and @Skys put selling pulldowns in our name as a meme?

You're name retard, if I didn't like that server I wouldn't be corporal on it.

1 minute ago, Evann said:

uh why else would i make this post, its a shitpost not meant to be sad or meaningful. its a forum post on an arma 3 server. grow up 

also seems like people arent stupid. good to know that olympus is jew-free

Yeah i'm gonna leave this hereImage result for fucking retard

1 minute ago, nikoteen said:

You're name retard, if I didn't like that server I wouldn't be bringing this up.

Here let me fix it for you since they decided to cut it off

6 minutes ago, nikoteen said:

;)