Olympus Entertainment - Celebrating 10 Years! [$2k+ GIVEAWAY] ×
Special Promotion [FREE OLYMPUS+] ×

Olympus Price Guide 2019

Here is the complete list of items and their respective prices on Olympus updated for 2019. Most items are accounted for (we didn't list every variant of everything, or special items that are found on only a few players), and we on the staff encourage you to look through and discuss with civilian council members and faction leaders any ideas or suggestions that you have regarding the price of things.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1yxWWwxCFx9uZ390zpLzNEWoWoL3REvbH1TcdEwBJgeM/edit#gid=0

I will attempt to update this list regularly (Note that this will likely include things getting updated before it comes out on the live servers). 

Also note that this list does not account for R&R discount and chrome prices may not exist for many of the vehicles listed (I just kept them in). 

• Like 7
  • Admin
1 hour ago, SPBojo said:

If you look closely you see that the mar-10 suppressor is gone aka indicating its 99% surely probably @Dante's item.

Your investigative skills are lackluster. I would never have the p90 be my Chief item. 

• Hmm 1
1 minute ago, Dante said:

Your investigative skills are lackluster. I would never have the p90 be my Chief item. 

So explain why its in the cop shop and not civ shop :hmm:

4 hours ago, Panda :) said:

Whats up with the P90?

2 hours ago, SPBojo said:

So explain why its in the cop shop and not civ shop 

Check the update post. SGTs+

3 hours ago, Mighty said:

What is this "Fireaxe" under EMS Market ive never heard of???

Essentially bolt cutters for medics so they can revive people in locked houses

1 hour ago, SPBojo said:

And only accessible by civ's doing blackwater where its 100% rng?..... :FeelsBad:

Trust me I bitched up a storm but he’s giving it to sapd first to see how balanced it is and if it works out for them then that determines if it’ll be available for civs in the war point shop or regular shop. Just gotta wait another month :FeelsBad:

• Like 2
  • PogChamp 1
  • Owner
24 minutes ago, Drama said:

Trust me I bitched up a storm but he’s giving it to sapd first to see how balanced it is and if it works out for them then that determines if it’ll be available for civs in the war point shop or regular shop. Just gotta wait another month :FeelsBad:

#FreeTheP90

• Like 2
13 minutes ago, DeadPooL said:

Add double processing for illegals. Weed, coc, frog, mushroom, and herion

It's already there under acid, hash, pure heroin and crack.

22 minutes ago, DeadPooL said:

Add double processing for illegals. Weed, coc, frog, mushroom, and herion

How did you allow sploding to actually do you like that