Olympus Entertainment - Celebrating 10 Years! [$2k+ GIVEAWAY] ×
Special Promotion [FREE OLYMPUS+] ×

Olympus Now - Issue #1

Very nicely done guy, really enjoyed reading this, the RP value of this is amazing. This community has a newspaper!!! Only thing better would be a paper boy throwing in my lawn in the mornings lol. Thanks for the nomination for R&R of the week, that made my day man. AWESOME!

Good work on this Warfare! Lots of good info here.

@Jendrak, what do the police skins look like with the grey portions being white? I really enjoy the skin design itself, just not too hot on the grey/black as it looks more like a swat team design (maybe keep that sucker on the hunter/strider, make the rest black/white). Contrasting colors is always nice because as a civ you can differentiate vehicles based on skins from further out. 

Here is the design in black/white with a smaller badge.  Thoughts?  I can easily do this type of change to every vehicle.

7aQZUWo.jpg

4kunJm1.jpg

• Like 2

lol, do you mean the car-a-pult.  I like the black and white skins as well.

Hey Jendrak,  Any thoughts on giving the R&R a green backpack that matches the pockets on the new uniform?  Just to offset some of the yellow.  Don't get me wrong, I think the yellow uniform looks awesome.  It is extremely visible!  

Also, I think I asked in a different thread but didn't really get a response.  The only reason I bring it up here is because people were posting some feedback.  Is there any chance of getting additional uniform items for R&R?  Items such as pilot helmets, vests, or just small gear variations.  Perhaps things that can be unlocked with rank or tenure.  A yellow and green pilot helmet or a yellow and green medic vest would be epic! :) Is anything like that possible in the foreseeable future?  Just curious.

• Like 1

Here is the design in black/white with a smaller badge.  Thoughts?  I can easily do this type of change to every vehicle.

7aQZUWo.jpg

4kunJm1.jpg

Ooohhh that's very pretty, Jen. I like that much more than the grey and black livery.

I'll pass it along to jendrak and let him know that everyone seems to like the white one more. 

Doing it today.  I will post a group pick when I am done.  ;)

lol, do you mean the car-a-pult.  I like the black and white skins as well.

Hey Jendrak,  Any thoughts on giving the R&R a green backpack that matches the pockets on the new uniform?  Just to offset some of the yellow.  Don't get me wrong, I think the yellow uniform looks awesome.  It is extremely visible!  

Also, I think I asked in a different thread but didn't really get a response.  The only reason I bring it up here is because people were posting some feedback.  Is there any chance of getting additional uniform items for R&R?  Items such as pilot helmets, vests, or just small gear variations.  Perhaps things that can be unlocked with rank or tenure.  A yellow and green pilot helmet or a yellow and green medic vest would be epic! :) Is anything like that possible in the foreseeable future?  Just curious.

I will take a look a the pack today and see what I can do.  As for items like that, we really aren't into skinning helmets/vests.   It is a pain.  But unlocking the gear straight up?  That is something that you guys have to get the R&R Coords to push to Poseidon through Hades.  That would be the best course of action.

Was quicker to do than I thought.

Input?

z8nYhU9.jpg

• Like 2

7aQZUWo.jpg

4kunJm1.jpg

The white and black has my vote!! I find this skin significantly more attractive than the gray and black! 

Doing it today.  I will post a group pick when I am done.   ;)

I will take a look a the pack today and see what I can do.  As for items like that, we really aren't into skinning helmets/vests.   It is a pain.  But unlocking the gear straight up?  That is something that you guys have to get the R&R Coords to push to Poseidon through Hades.  That would be the best course of action.

Was quicker to do than I thought.

Input?

z8nYhU9.jpg

I'm liking this one more, the only thing that seems odd is the badge on the strider. The black outlining it gets all funky on the bottom left.

outta curiosity... why not code both?.... can we not have it to where we can buy both colors?.... i like the grey/black more but white/black looks good too

The problem is Poseidon wants to limit the amount of skins on the server do to the update size. It's the whole reason why we won't get a apd zamak. 

The problem is Poseidon wants to limit the amount of skins on the server do to the update size. It's the whole reason why we won't get a apd zamak. 

damn..... it would be nice for apd to have a few options.... civs get 50billion choices.... id be down for taking out some ugly hummingbird colors

damn..... it would be nice for apd to have a few options.... civs get 50billion choices.... id be down for taking out some ugly hummingbird colors

More like remove some of the m900 skins and add some others in. However I would rather see more vehicles get different skins then allowing the apd to have a bunch of different skins for a single car. 

Damn I'm not even listed under promotions yet acheived Air Responder within a month or so. Oh well GG BLTN ;)

The promotion section is given to me by John and a senior APD member. If your not listed it's most likely because you got promoted more then a week before we posted or after we got the names from said members.