Olympus Entertainment - Celebrating 10 Years! [$2k+ GIVEAWAY] ×
Special Promotion [FREE OLYMPUS+] ×

I'm turning 16 soon what should I do?

Hey y'all I'm turn 16 next week and I am read the APD rules and I'm can apply for the job next Monday but should I? Do you guys recommend me joining the APD I have been in many  police Departments but many of those departments are now closed let me know guys and have a great day

• Downvote 2

Yes, Hey there! If you would like to apply for the APD go to https://olympus-entertainment.com/support click that big “New Request” button. After that, go to APD Application and fill out all the information accordingly! Make sure not to lie and read up om the APD Handbook!

• Like 1
21 hours ago, Ignis said:

Get your drivers license and take your bitch to a dairy queen. Bitches love dairy queen

speaking on experience orrrrr? because i need advice, apparently my welfare dollar menu isn't enough

as to what bojo said, uninstall the game while u got the chance, i spent over 4k hours on this dogshit game and regret every second of it. pursue in life this game is a spiral downhill not gatekeeping or anything just tryna speak out for the people! if u dont listen to my advice then look at this pic: 

Image result for pepelaugh

• Like 1