Olympus Entertainment - Celebrating 10 Years! [$2k+ GIVEAWAY] ×
Special Promotion [FREE OLYMPUS+] ×

basically i was hovering above the apd at airport, they warning shotted me and i kept sitting there, they kept warning shotting, i ended up landing and right as i landed i was lethaled before i was even able to hop out of the heli. the cop never announced they were going to lethal me(through text and voice) and i never showed any act of aggression. Was he allowed to lethal me, please reply

• Hmm 1
  1. Warning shots may be given to air units if you do not wish for them to land near your location (3 single rounds shot not directly at the air unit).
  2. If a person does not fly away after given warning shots, you may then open fire on them.
  • Like 1
32 minutes ago, poof said:

basically i was hovering above the apd at airport, they warning shotted me and i kept sitting there, they kept warning shotting, i ended up landing and right as i landed i was lethaled before i was even able to hop out of the heli. the cop never announced they were going to lethal me(through text and voice) and i never showed any act of aggression. Was he allowed to lethal me, please reply

If you didn't make an attempt to land or comply they can fire upon your heli. In regards to getting lethaled i'd say it was an iffy situation, but i'm sure the CPL didn't mean to and instantly offered compensation.  If you see a problem here submit an IA report. If he comped you or offered some sort of compensation i'd say have some sympathy and don't report anything.

4 hours ago, tacosmell said:

If you didn't make an attempt to land or comply they can fire upon your heli. In regards to getting lethaled i'd say it was an iffy situation, but i'm sure the CPL didn't mean to and instantly offered compensation.  If you see a problem here submit an IA report. If he comped you or offered some sort of compensation i'd say have some sympathy and don't report anything.

believe it or not an orca spooled while landed is valid to lethal

• Like 1
5 hours ago, RDyer216 said:

Warning shots do not mean land.  They mean fuck off or die. 

When im on medic and get warning shots they 100% mean land, il 100% land on the bitch and tell them "Fuck off i need the money" :Kappa:

18 hours ago, tacosmell said:

i messaged him before taking this to the forms multiple times in game and no response, he offered nothing, what is an IA report

19 hours ago, ALLAH SAVE ME said:

Sorry bro, I gave you warning shots which mean fly away, I gave your friend an epi to revive you in the hopes you would learn something from it.

still doesnt mean you lethal?

4 hours ago, poof said:

i messaged him before taking this to the forms multiple times in game and no response, he offered nothing, what is an IA report

still doesnt mean you lethal?

Being in an orca is considered being in an unreachable spot. If you would have tazed you, you would have just hovered and I would not have been able to do anything about it. You hovering over my heli ready to rotor tap it gave me a reason to warning shot you so you would leave, but for whatever reason you started landing nearby prompting me to shoot.

An IA report is an Internal Affairs report that you can make on me if you still believe I did something wrong available on the support tab at the top of the forum screen. You need to provide video evidence of the situation and Senior APD members will look at it. 

19 hours ago, ALLAH SAVE ME said:

Being in an orca is considered being in an unreachable spot. If you would have tazed you, you would have just hovered and I would not have been able to do anything about it. You hovering over my heli ready to rotor tap it gave me a reason to warning shot you so you would leave, but for whatever reason you started landing nearby prompting me to shoot.

An IA report is an Internal Affairs report that you can make on me if you still believe I did something wrong available on the support tab at the top of the forum screen. You need to provide video evidence of the situation and Senior APD members will look at it. 

again, so that means u lethal?

1 hour ago, poof said:

again, so that means u lethal?

I have explained twice that being in an orca is considered an unreachable place and therefore I can lethal. I'll refer you to the APD handbook for any other questions.

21 hours ago, ALLAH SAVE ME said:

I have explained twice that being in an orca is considered an unreachable place and therefore I can lethal. I'll refer you to the APD handbook for any other questions.

so when im obviously landing, you are allowed to lethal? i do not understand why you are beating around the bush. and you obviously knew i was landing considering you stated that.

Edited by poof
5 minutes ago, poof said:

so when im obviously landing, you are allowed to lethal? i do not understand why you are beating around the bush.

yes if you are doing anything other than leaving, even landing, you can be fired upon.

9 minutes ago, poof said:

so when im obviously landing, you are allowed to lethal? i do not understand why you are beating around the bush. and you obviously knew i was landing considering you stated that.

If you are givin warning shots, then leave the area. So yes he could do that.