Olympus Entertainment - Celebrating 10 Years! [$2k+ GIVEAWAY] ×
Special Promotion [FREE OLYMPUS+] ×

Battleye Client not responding

So my brother an I live in the same house under the same ip, if I am playing and he joins on olympus, i get about a minute till battleye kicks me, then if my brother gets off I have to wait until server restart to join again, its very annoying and I cant play if he joins and its only on Olympus, anyone know how to fix this?

4 minutes ago, Cale said:

So my brother an I live in the same house under the same ip, if I am playing and he joins on olympus, i get about a minute till battleye kicks me, then if my brother gets off I have to wait until server restart to join again, its very annoying and I cant play if he joins and its only on Olympus, anyone know how to fix this?

yea tell your brother dont join

@Cale blame your parents.  Go into a dark emo phase and make them upgrade your internet.

I have no idea how to fix it.  Plenty of people can use same internet.  Are you running separate steam accounts and individual copies of A3?

7 minutes ago, RDyer216 said:

@Cale blame your parents.  Go into a dark emo phase and make them upgrade your internet.

I have no idea how to fix it.  Plenty of people can use same internet.  Are you running separate steam accounts and individual copies of A3?

Yes and this only occurs on S1

26 minutes ago, Cale said:

Try and make a general inquiry stating this in your ticket. I would ask for a whitelist to a VPN since it is such a hassle to join and stay on the server for you and your brother. 

Go to support tab on the forums and for department select "General Inquiry" to submit the ticket. Hopefully this helps you. Good Luck.

18 minutes ago, Panda :) said:

try to get whitelisted for a vpn and try a vpn

^^^ This @Cale

I believe (might be wrong) it's due to your router being unable to accommodate the same port over two computers at once. Or something like that. I'm not a network genius. Same thing happens for me when I am at home and it clashes with my father's PC in the case of modern EA games. VPN does the trick.

• Like 1