Olympus Entertainment - Celebrating 10 Years! [$2k+ GIVEAWAY] ×
Special Promotion [FREE OLYMPUS+] ×

Bring Back Quilins

9 minutes ago, yungxanwiththeuzi said:

Shut the fuck up already there's a post about this every fucking week.

No.  Why should I?  

6 minutes ago, bdj said:

no.

Stfu!

13 minutes ago, DC | William said:

Can you maybe elaborate on why you want this to be? I know this is in general chit chat but you are better off explaining why people should agree with you to bring these back. 

Why’d they even remove them?  And don’t give me the “they’re op” crap.  

• Downvote 1
  • Owner
7 minutes ago, Iron J said:

Why’d they even remove them?  And don’t give me the “they’re op” crap.  

It’s not crap... they literally are lol. On top of being nutty with solo pushing they also impact server performance when a shit ton of Qilins are on cap, so basically it’s not happening. 

Just now, Noodles:D said:

They're OP way to easy to solo push and get ripped out

There were only a handful of guys that could do that and they were, at the time, considered cheaters.  So how is that even relevant?  Serious question.  

Qilin runs were the best.  Now we have shit to do decent runs.  

• Haha 1
3 minutes ago, SPBojo said:

Meh, i kinda like getting pushed by 20 hatchbacks instead 

Super ez to rip ppl out of them and if there pushing in hatchback that’s there own problem. 

1 hour ago, Iron J said:

I love how it was completely irrelevant because no one ever did cartels and server performance was fine.  

The server performance did take a hit because of the massive number of them on cap. And when people did fight cartels it became an issue. Personally I like it without them because you see more frits/strider/hunters. However there’s still the good ol hatchback push for the plebeians. 

Alright they may be OP but if everyone uses them then you can't complain. As for server performance remove betting or something like that, because that apparently fucks with server performance, and give us quilins back. The massive number of quilins may have fucked with server performance but there are like no fights ever anyways so I feel it may not be as big of an issue now as it was before. As a quality of life thing I would rather get solo pushed and shit on by a kid in a quilin than hitting a picket fence in a hatchback and dying. 

Just now, Papi Pods said:

Alright they may be OP but if everyone uses them then you can't complain. As for server performance remove betting or something like that, because that apparently fucks with server performance, and give us quilins back. As a quality of life thing I would rather get solo pushed and shit on by a kid in a quilin than hitting a picket fence in a hatchback and dying. 

Fairly sure quillins were removed before betting came in

3 hours ago, Iron J said:

Seriously tho!

Everything you have said was retarded. If you want something added back you should probably elaborate more on why you want it added back in the initial post.

• Downvote 1