Olympus Entertainment - Celebrating 10 Years! [$2k+ GIVEAWAY] ×
Special Promotion [FREE OLYMPUS+] ×

Fed Stats 1/21/2019 - 2/19/2019

Just now, NokiaStrong said:

A completed fed and bw every other day?

An almost 50% win rate is pretty good fam. In fact, thats exactly what it should be, just slightly cop sided, especially since some of these are just random trolls starting them. Can't be more balanced than 50%

• Admin
2 minutes ago, DeadPooL said:

only 16 fed and bws completed YIKES

This might come as a surprise to some, but the only way to get that number up is for more Federal Events to happen. 

• Haha 1
  • Downvote 1

Queue DeadPool:

ThE ApD iS wAy OvErPoWeReD, aNd Is CoMpLeTlY uNfAiR!!!

ThEy NeEd To Be NeRfEd! RrReEeEeEeEeEEeEeEEEeEe

• Like 6
  • Downvote 3
Just now, ThatNerdyGuy said:

This might come as a surprise to some, but the only way to get that number up is for more Federal Events to happen. 

This might come as a surprise to some, but when 5 hawks are pulled and nothing is done about it Less Federal Events are to happen

• Like 10
  • Haha 2
  • Downvote 1
Just now, DeadPooL said:

This might come as a surprise to some, but when 5 hawks are pulled and nothing is done about it Less Federal Events are to happen

DID I NOT JUST FUCKING CALL IT????? LIKE WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK!!! I NEED TO BUY A LOTTO TICKET!

• Like 2
  • Downvote 3
  • Admin
2 minutes ago, DeadPooL said:

This might come as a surprise but this was already addressed.

Stop using the same lame excuses and come up with actual solutions.

Also, don't downvote @BananaHammock because he is right.

• Like 2
  • Downvote 6

This might come as a surprise but this was already addressed.

Stop using the same lame excuses and come up with actual solutions.

Its already in the works. ;)

• Downvote 2

Sorry for the low jail percentage :4head:

But I wish you put as a disclaimer that the percentage is also skewed due to the fact that a success depends on bomb blowing and a bomb blowing does not guarantee gold sold, unless you actually went through and plotted gold sold vs feds done and if so that needs to be posted as well.

• Like 2
  • Admin
Just now, DeadPooL said:

Its already in the works. ;)

Your only idea is to nerf APD.  Maybe if you came up with actual ideas people wouldn't look at you as a meme.

• Like 2
  • Downvote 1

Your only idea is to nerf APD.  Maybe if you came up with actual ideas people wouldn't look at you as a meme.

AMEN!

PREACH!!!!

Image result for pray emoji

hehe

• Like 1
  • Downvote 1

Im not even throwing shade yet you are always the one to start throwing shade towards me. I can say this in full confidence you left the civs and gave up on them. You became SAPD and got a fat ego off of it. Now you think your hot shit for being a SAPD in 2019 which means nothing in 2019. Also, I can say I am a real Civ Rep, I have not given up. 

Nuff said now get off my back ThatEgoGuy

• Like 6
  • Haha 1
  • PogChamp 8
  • TriHard 1
  • Downvote 2
  • Admin
6 minutes ago, DeadPooL said:

Im not even throwing shade yet you are always the one to start throwing shade towards me. I can say this in full confidence you left the civs and gave up on them. You became SAPD and got a fat ego off of it. Now you think your hot shit for being a SAPD in 2019 which means nothing in 2019. Also, I can say I am a real Civ Rep, I have not given up. 

Nuff said now get off my back ThatEgoGuy

If I were throwing shade I would take things personal.  You want to talk about ego right?  Let's check your ego:

93c5c08e9f8f04a7754a6d9cd24a33a8.png

Brags about being moderator during a purge event.

Brags about getting removed from Sergeant.

The only reason you are anti-APD is because you were removed from it.  If that would've never happened, you would be one of the loudest voices in the room for APD. 

I think before you can call anyone out on an ego, you should check yourself out first.

Edit: I didn't give up on Civ's I realized that fighting for a faction that even if you do what they want.  Will still find a way to hate you was not worth my free time.

• Like 2
  • Downvote 3