The update will encourage more people to join the server considering that you wont get big gangs that have 50mil each reking you everytime you do a run. After the update it will be alot harder to earn money which will make people spend it more wisely :)

Infact put it this way i left to join asylum with ki a few months back it took me about 4 weeks to make a million. on olympus i had 1.5mil garage house+helicopters etc in just 3 days.

But asylum sucks. really bad. they just trying to copy them ha.

Your logic melts my brain. You are quitting because you don't want to start over yet by quitting you are starting over.. umm correct me if I'm wrong but are you a potato?

how am i starting over again? makes no sence at all.

I thought you said your last word 5 posts ago..If youre done stop being toxic. If you cant see why this is a good thing its prob good youre "leaving" anyway. "aint" nobody got time for that.

i said rip bro to my friend. how is that being toxic. please just get of this post.

Rusty.. you said your piece the first entry of this post.. Please stop. It's seriously Embarrassing. Just go. 

how is it embarrasing? just telling them how i feel..

Rusty repping Tree so hard right now

im not in tree as i dont play.

Rusty.. you said your piece the first entry of this post.. Please stop. It's seriously Embarrassing. Just go. 

plus people are asking me stuff on the post so im not igronant so i will reply to them.

I'd give it a chance if I were you, dude. Olympus has a really good gig going and you'll start fresh with the rest of us. If you went to another AL server, you'd start fresh and would be at the mercy of whatever big gangs run those servers. Now, if all you want to do is write dissenting opinions about the wipe on the forums, then go right ahead. Just be aware that you're in the minority and because of that, you'll be debating nonstop with other people. It'd be wise to professionally express your opinions to keep things civil as I see this turning into a pissing contest very soon should you continue on your current path.

• Like 2

Noticed that the servers have kinda died out because this wipe is about to happen. only like 10 - 15 people on each server, it used to be 60-75 on all servers at this time of the night. sorry but the new map just looks bad. Olympus is 100% fine how it is. but again people do have different opinions. just wish you could keep the server how it is, i love it how it is. but i guess i quit when this wipe happens. Bye!

rusty quit fucking crying.